Brahim, thank you for your questions and feedback to our post. We've tried to find McElroy's agent/representative, but so far haven't

been successful in our search. Any help we might be able to get towards this would be highly appreciated, we would indeed

be very grateful for it.

As discussed on the phone today; I will call Robert and ask him if he is agreeable to me passing on his number.

For anyone interested I know that the SDMC crew were with the Fife Loyal RSC at the weekend and accompanied them to the game etc. They also filmed in The Grapes Bar among other venues. The guys from Fife Loyal said they were the real deal i.e. no hidden agenda etc and they are a good bunch of guys. Questions were all of a very positive nature e.g. favourite goals, memories etc. They met with Gordon Smith for an interview also.

Niraj, told me this on the phone today and it's encouraging to note the view from Fife bears out what he said.

Hi Bluedell,

Im 'Chris' the director - hope your good.

Your right with the choice of words on the forum title - Going to get my staff member who posted it on our behalf to try and change if at all possible. It certainly was not ment in that context.

Apologies again and hope you all get chance to watch the completed film.

regards

--

Christopher Kenna | Managing Director

SDMC Productions Limited

Email: chris@sdmcproductions.com

Office: 0044 (0)161 2362112

Mob: 0044 (0) 7541906155

Web: http://www.sdmcproductions.com

another from Chris' the director of the documentary - Thought I would jump on with a little more explanation on whats going down !!

Think I should first point out - I'm a massive FAN - have been for a long time (I'm English so my teams are Manchester City/ and Rangers) as I live in Manchester next to stadium and family live in Glenrothes Fife and around there !)

Just wanted to point that out incase you think we are a company just doing a film on Rangers because its hot topic ! To be honest I'm really not arsed about the Liquidation, The board room antics etc .... Like I said since I started filming this Documentary - Leave them stories to the BBC.

With regards to the Broadcasters initially contacted - I am a film-maker, my last project being the Manchester City Doc 'City Of Champions' and as one I will only make films about things that both interest me or I'm passionate about this being the latter).

Funding is always a major factor in filming making as im sure you can all appreciate - even with my company which isn't doing so bad of late. So we did approach the channels, especially the BBC to see if they wanted to maybe repair some damage done in the past ! - However on reflection this film (As it is a feature length film for Local Scottish Cinema and DVD) will be better as an independent project and therefore this is our route.

If anyone was at Ibrox on Saturday 3 - 2 WHOOP then you will have seen me (The Smiling Black Guy) and various other Film Crews outside the stadium as we spent the day filming the Fife Loyal Supporters Club (An absolutely fantastic bunch of lads) that we will be following to other games and events alongside many others.

The Documentary is not like a BBC or ITV expose or reveal - its a piece of emotional art - I know im sounding a soft lad but that's really best way I can explain it (Think - Blue moon rising) - I'm going to follow you people (Fellow Fans) get your stories Highs and Lows - Following different Fans and Fan groups to all Home and Away matches over the next 6 weeks and really tell the Fan stories in a 90 min piece of film that I'm hoping will put all my other TV and Film work to shame !!

With regards to the funding request - I'm just looking to get a little extra cash to put in as many goals throughout the ages as possible - i want all the major ones however the funds we as a company can put forward is paying for all filming and has some for stock footage/goals etc but is limited.

The money does not get given to us from Kick starter until all is raised ! Meaning if we dont get all 7k pledged noone will be paying anything - its not taken from your account until its all in place..

If you are wanting to or able to send the link around to anyone that may be in a position to support the project then please do however if not - I post on here saying you all loved the film will make my Day/month and Career so far !

OK - Im gonna stop chatting so much now but have posted all my details below and should you wish to chat - be Interviewed or just want to come say hello whilst we film around Glasgow them please do fella's - an Ladies !!

Hope that explains it all a little better.

--

Christopher Kenna |Director (Rangers Feature Film

SDMC Productions Limited

Office: http://www.sdmcproductions.com

another from Chris' the director of the documentary - Thought I would jump on with a little more explanation on whats going down !!

Think I should first point out - I'm a massive FAN - have been for a long time (I'm English so my teams are Manchester City/ and Rangers) as I live in Manchester next to stadium and family live in Glenrothes Fife and around there !)

Just wanted to point that out incase you think we are a company just doing a film on Rangers because its hot topic ! To be honest I'm really not arsed about the Liquidation, The board room antics etc .... Like I said since I started filming this Documentary - Leave them stories to the BBC.

With regards to the Broadcasters initially contacted - I am a film-maker, my last project being the Manchester City Doc 'City Of Champions' and as one I will only make films about things that both interest me or I'm passionate about this being the latter).

Funding is always a major factor in filming making as im sure you can all appreciate - even with my company which isn't doing so bad of late. So we did approach the channels, especially the BBC to see if they wanted to maybe repair some damage done in the past ! - However on reflection this film (As it is a feature length film for Local Scottish Cinema and DVD) will be better as an independent project and therefore this is our route.

If anyone was at Ibrox on Saturday 3 - 2 WHOOP then you will have seen me (The Smiling Black Guy) and various other Film Crews outside the stadium as we spent the day filming the Fife Loyal Supporters Club (An absolutely fantastic bunch of lads) that we will be following to other games and events alongside many others.

The Documentary is not like a BBC or ITV expose or reveal - its a piece of emotional art - I know im sounding a soft lad but that's really best way I can explain it (Think - Blue moon rising) - I'm going to follow you people (Fellow Fans) get your stories Highs and Lows - Following different Fans and Fan groups to all Home and Away matches over the next 6 weeks and really tell the Fan stories in a 90 min piece of film that I'm hoping will put all my other TV and Film work to shame !!

With regards to the funding request - I'm just looking to get a little extra cash to put in as many goals throughout the ages as possible - i want all the major ones however the funds we as a company can put forward is paying for all filming and has some for stock footage/goals etc but is limited.

The money does not get given to us from Kick starter until all is raised ! Meaning if we dont get all 7k pledged noone will be paying anything - its not taken from your account until its all in place..

If you are wanting to or able to send the link around to anyone that may be in a position to support the project then please do however if not - I post on here saying you all loved the film will make my Day/month and Career so far !

OK - Im gonna stop chatting so much now but have posted all my details below and should you wish to chat - be Interviewed or just want to come say hello whilst we film around Glasgow them please do fella's - an Ladies !!

--

SDMC Productions Limited

Chris

Ask any Rangers fan on here (or any other forum for that matter) - we cannot trust them to report accurately or without bias in respect of our club - it took a complaint to the highest echelons of the organisation to force them to even acknowledge us as the same club.

--

SDMC Productions Limited

Good explanation Chris, look forward to seeing you on the 15th of Feb!