Quite disappointed at how much of the total they raised on Kickstarter a bit like our hmrc petition

Considering a £10 donation gets you a copy of the DVD it's not too much to ask I don't think. We can't really complain we don't get seen in a good light, and when the first big opportunity comes along we make up every excuse under the sun not to back it or just plain ignore it.

You can bet your bottom dollar if it was the Dhims promoting themselves in a film they would be all over it like a rash.

Are the guys doing anyone in NI? Could get them talking to bears who are good in front of the camera.

I'll ask the producer on Friday but suspect the best opportunity would be when they come here as they might consider it too expensive to go there (especially given the low level of contribiutions).

Considering a £10 donation gets you a copy of the DVD it's not too much to ask I don't think. We can't really complain we don't get seen in a good light, and when the first big opportunity comes along we make up every excuse under the sun not to back it or just plain ignore it.

You can bet your bottom dollar if it was the Dhims promoting themselves in a film they would be all over it like a rash.

Wasn't aware pledging a tenner gets you a copy if the DVD. Will do that next week most likely.

9 people have pledged like £700. Shit number if pledgers but a decent amount amongst so few.

What happens if they don't get to £7k?

Edited by Super_Ally
Autocorrect

Wasn't aware pledging a tenner gets you a copy if the DVD. Will do that next week most likely.

9 people have pledged like £700. Shit number if pledgers but a decent amount amongst so few.

What happens if they don't get to £7k?

The £7K was purely a figure that they wanted to achieve to pay for archive footage e.g. favourite goals, memories etc of fans, and anything relating to our history. Apparently that is roughly what they estimate they will have to pay out. If they don't achieve that figure, it may mean that they won't have the level of archive footage they would have hoped for, but the project will still go ahead.

They have actually carried out shed loads of research, interviews etc. They have been really proactive i.e. visiting supporters clubs, traveling to the games (from Fife etc), filming on the bus, filming the guys enter the stadium, filming them in the Grapes Bar after the game. I've spoken to a few of the guys who've said the crew have been absolutely top drawer. They are releasing a preview clip shortly for all to see.

I just think this will be a wasted opportunity if we let it pass. As I've said before the guys I've spoken to have had nothing but good to say about them, and there have been absolutely no 'trip wire' questions whatsoever, and nothing discussed that could be edited and misconstrued.

I'm being filmed at home on Sunday 23rd Feb to discuss something I was involved in as a fan a number of years ago, and they have been very accommodating thus far.

The main researcher is a guy called Jake Jones, and I can give his number to anyone who PMs me, if you want to ask him any questions. You can also contact Niraj whose details are in the OP, who is also very helpful.

It would be good if we could show these guys some more support, even if just to spread the word. It can only be good for us, and it will get right up the Dhims' noses if a DVD (and possibly Scottish cinema) release paints us in a way that has never been done before.

Tbf to the fans, it did sound a bit 'Nigerian prince', coming out of the blue.

Agreed. I was a bit reticent myself, and I had to do quite a bit of research before I committed to anything, let alone open the door to my home, but honestly the feedback I'm getting is nothing but positive.