The guys have just left my office and I can endorse what everyone has said; really friendly and no trick questions. Just wanted to know about experience as a Rangers fan, favourite players etc. The cash is for extra film of old games etc. They want to try to tie in film with fans comments.

NOW, I'll try to write the report of the Louden Meeting.

Hi All,

A message from Chris. Thank you all very much for donating to our Kickstarter campaign!

However, as we have not reached our goal, we've decided to cancel it and the monies will not be taken from your account as per the Kickstarter rules.

Again - Thank you all, and should anyone still wish to pre-order/buy a DVD or to Donate again directly to us, please do contact me directly at chris@sdmcproductions.com.

Thanks again - As I'm sure you all know - Filming is going very well and we continue to follow Rangers and the fans around scotland - Yesterday I was filming the True Blues guys up in Ayr and had a fantastic day ending in watching the match ! Which Im sure you all know went extremely well :)

Thanks again for your support,

Chris

Sorry to say this but the response to this was absolutely shocking. £10 donation and you get a copy of the DVD. Hardly a rip off. What a chance we had here to promote ourselves to the best of our abilities.

9 Backers - FFS!!! I hope nobody has the cheek to complain about lack of quality etc when the guys do produce it. Pig sick and embarrassed - say no more!!

It might make everyone even more sick to know that this is NOT just a CD.

Chris told me that he has a deal to show the FILM in the Playhouse Cinemas and that the premier will be in the Glasgow Film Theatre in approx. 3 months.

I think you will find not many people are sick - they've still got their tenner in their pocket!

They'll be queuing up to hand it over to see you and me on the silver screen.

I'm shertainly working ekshtremely hard at mashtering the Sean Connery Acshent for Shunday. I hope they don't ask me any queshtions about that Sheltic mob or the Kerrydale Shtreet Web Shite ;)