It's the Sun so hopefully as untrue as many of their stories, but...

For some unknown reason, HMRC decided to use us as the test case, before they went after bigger fish. This is why Lloyds had the urgency to get their dough back. Whyte didn't get us for pound. Lloyds got their money, just like banks always do in the end. That's how I saw it. Blame it all on Murray if it helps you sleep at night.

And who got HMRC to go after us ? A former lhabour cabinet minister perhaps?

And who was running LBG's Scottish business division after they took over HBOS? Our two east end amigos maybe?

The whole damn thing was a set up to financially paralyse us.

And who got HMRC to go after us ? A former lhabour cabinet minister perhaps?

And who was running LBG's Scottish business division after they took over HBOS? Our two east end amigos maybe?

The whole damn thing was a set up to financially paralyse us.

The truth is too uncomfortable for many of us to admit. A British government agency conspiring to screw us over. How will we avenge this? By voting to stay a part of it.....

Well he did lead the group that rescued us...

it terrifies me that a Rangers fan can write that. It's like reading McMurdo or the Whyte devotees who would never give in way after his evil had been laid bare. Like Whyte, Green came with a history. Like Whyte he lived down to that. Makes me sick to read stuff like this, flippant or not - it's like reading McMurdo, its worse than reading the bile from the filth.

it terrifies me that a Rangers fan can write that. It's like reading McMurdo or the Whyte devotees who would never give in way after his evil had been laid bare. Like Whyte, Green came with a history. Like Whyte he lived down to that. Makes me sick to read stuff like this, flippant or not - it's like reading McMurdo, its worse than reading the bile from the filth.

You can be sick if you want but it's what I believe to be the truth and no amount of propaganda has changed my mind.

I've no time for McMurdo so you can forget that comparison.