What I am saying is their is no point buying shares because it gets you nowhere. You don't get any more info and you sure don't get on the board. The requisitioners had 30 percent of the shares and not one of them is on the board.

Criticism of King for not buying shares is ill considered.

King had time enough to buy shares since March 2013. Millions of shares were bought after March 2013 by those who eventually supported the board at the AGM. Had King used his hard-earned to buy these or at least some of these shares - still on the cheap - and jumped over his shadow, he could very well have had a say on board matters, if not asked to be a director himself. King deserves any criticism he gets, much like anyone else, unless he actually does something productive. Something he's failed to do for about a year, no matter whether some people blame his inaction on the board (then and now) or not.

While I was looking Prior up, I spotted this (DR, Dec 13th, 2013):

Prior has also outlined plans to increase his stake from 2.3 per cent to up to 15 per cent by the middle of next year to ensure stricter governance and to act as a balance to the wider excesses he sees may need to be checked if the agm does not go the way he hopes.

Prior said: “My stake will go above 10 per cent within the next six months, maybe to 15 per cent and I could become the biggest individual

shareholder at the club.

By the sound of it, Prior wants to invest into the club. So there is actually factual info out there, but the media rather gives us "cash crisis" at Ibrox based on conjecture and assumption.

No he couldn't. He could have bought shares sure but our board would still be made up of Greens cronies.

You are firmly of the belief that the Easdales are still neck deep in Green's pocket, don't you? And Crighton ... and those hedge funds and Prior and all?