One explanation might be that he's all talk.

Hundreds of thousands of shares have been traded daily, e.g. 140,000 today, 250,000+ on Thursday or Friday; he could have amassed 3,000,000 in 2/3 weeks, no danger.

But what's his ultimate aim then ? to destabilise or destroy the club ? I just cannot understand what he's up to

Looks like they don't need what he's offering.As I said before,they already have what they need. Happy days ahead.:rfcbouncy:

perhaps you're like me and beginning to believe we're being bankrolled by someone like Mike Ashley. Who knows as they say

Since you're sure, I guess we can be sure that you've seen the report, then?

To paraphrase the charlatan himself if the report did exonerate him then you, me and "Uncle Tom Cobleigh" would all have copies of it.

FWIW I doubt the report contains enough to either exonerate him or condemn him.

He could join with the requisioners and try to persuade some of the other investors to his cause. Even if he had to pay a premium on the current price to get his stake up to say 10%, he would still have change out of £5M.

Little point when the spivs are still claiming to control 51%.

or he could put that 5 million into the club.

Yes he could but if he doesn't buy any shares in the open market, there is no point that I can see in going bleating to the Sun about not having any influence etc.

My point was that he could spend a few mil on shares now to get some influence and still have more than enough left over to put directly into the Club via a new share issue.

I think he's the biggest puzzler of them all.....

He has very powerful friends in the banking and financial industry, so he could potentially be helpful, but his involvement makes me uneasy. We could just view him as another investor out to make some cash for himself, but it's not particularly easy to get your head around why a rich stock market trader from a devout catholic upbringing and Irish descent (family were from Connemara) would actually want to help our Club.