yes and nothing but the names changed.

If I remember right you were a big one for pointing out that Green and Mather weren't qualified enough etc.

Well we now have a CEO who clearly does have the right CV yet nothing's changed anyway? Seems this regime is damned if they do damned if they don't

wallaces cv shows this is is hist first ceo job. i'm not sure this is aline you should push.

it also shows a period of unemployment after getting the tintack.

malcolm murray was eminently qualified but wasn't allowed to do his job.

but were talking about different points. i was attacking the money they were earning despite their qualification for the job. we don't know what wallace is getting but it is probably commensurate to his experience at least.

Merlin now putting it about that King got his money back from Rangers.

'One of those versions is that King received all or a substantial part of that money back, although it does not to my knowledge exist as a transaction in Rangers’ books, though others may know better.

Of course, the argument flares up every now and then with fans adamant that King didn’t get a penny of his £20 million investment back while others claim he did. This article from November 2008 contains a very interesting reference to King having received a payment of R200 million from Rangers Football Club (roughly about £11 million). So it raises the obvious question: Did Dave King receive money back on his investment in Rangers and how much? What form did that investment take would be another question fans could ask.'

Who needs timmy when merlin is about.

'One of those versions is that King received all or a substantial part of that money back, although it does not to my knowledge exist as a transaction in Rangers’ books, though others may know better.

Of course, the argument flares up every now and then with fans adamant that King didn’t get a penny of his £20 million investment back while others claim he did. This article from November 2008 contains a very interesting reference to King having received a payment of R200 million from Rangers Football Club (roughly about £11 million). So it raises the obvious question: Did Dave King receive money back on his investment in Rangers and how much? What form did that investment take would be another question fans could ask.'

Worse than a tim , he`s an Uncle Tom

Let's see ...

Damille Investments II Limited holds 859,521 shares through Schweco Nominees Limited.

859,521 = 1.32%

Current buy price is roughly (rounded-down) 25p.

By simple maths he'd get 40m shares for his 10m or 61% of all shares about. Methinks once he gets through the 31% mark, he's required to offer a price for all shares anyway? And you tell me that he would not get any influence for 10m? I'm sure no business brain and the above is a touch far fetched, but honestly, all and sundry invested in the club and gave their proxy to Easdale and Co.. King could likewise have invested in shares and gave his proxy to the requisitioners at the time. No doubts about that. He did not invest in shares though, just war-drummed a little and went off again. Like he does these days.

He wouldn't be able to buy anything like that number at 25p.

I was just doing a rough calculation if the price doubled say, he could get around 30% for £10M IF THEY WERE AVAILABLE, which they are not as a block anyway; but as you say he would have to stay below that or make everyone the same offer.

I still feel he could be buying 100,000 here 200,000 there, to build up a stake; influence is not all about pure numbers; it is about strategic alliances.

I suspect we would have noticed 11 million leaving rangers accounts.

This is a yahoo fantasy IMHO.