Potential investment!,how do we know what is on offer if they won't at least speak?.

So, we aren't turning any (potential) investment away then. If no one speaks, then nothing is offered I assume.

The way some of our support speak about King, is bordering on disgusting. As far as I'm concerned, he has more right than anyone to speak his mind, and keep the pressure up on this joke of a regime. Even if he doesn't invest another dime, he's entitled to his opinion, for as long as he chooses to air it. The fact that what he's saying is also spot on seems to be lost on many of us.

This mob want us back in debt, and worse, in debt to them. King is as much as saying this, without actually using the words. Debt is real power, as in all walks of life. He's offering money, they won't even pick up the phone. Shower of utter wanks.

No one is stopping King buying shares except himself.

Would anyone REALLY complain if he spend £2m on shares then only invested £18m into the club???

If he builds up a decent shareholding, it also buys him more credibility - something I think hampered the Requisitioner's attempts. It also allows King to speak as a significant shareholder, rather than an "outsider".

I feel that his occasional comments possibly do more harm than good at times. Fans listen to what he says because of his previous investment, but how much of it is 100% accurate.

so if britney spears never says no to my marriage proposal she's accepted?

I'd say that if she doesn't say no, she has just ignored you as a joker.

A bit like the way the present board ignores King's advances, I suppose...