... or maybe the Easdales will finally sell McGills for 80m. Just for the sake of it, that would sure send some Yahoos and their journo fellowship over the edge.

They probably have more chance of winning the Euromillions lottery with a bus ticket.

... or maybe the Easdales will finally sell McGills for 80m. Just for the sake of it, that would sure send some Yahoos and their journo fellowship over the edge.

If you have an asset worth £80m then you don't go mortgaging your properties to the old man Steele at Clifford Finance/Blythswood Motors!

They probably have more chance of winning the Euromillions lottery with a bus ticket.

Indeed ... yet, who knows? It's much like King's grandstanding and Wallace's silence. For obvious reasons, the glass-is-half-empty brigade is out in full force ... and who can blame them.

Your always good for a laugh db.

But seriously do you think they would give it to rangers even of they did somehow sell a break even business for 80 million.

Folks, can we please stop turning almost every thread about DK into yet another debate about his tax cases and the definition of 'convicted criminal'?

It is tedious, tiresome and it's also normally off topic, so repeatedly takes threads off on an unnecessary tangent.

If you want to discuss whether or not he's a technically a 'convicted criminal', then please pull up one of the old discussions on that matter where the subject has already been flogged to death.

Thanks

On the OP, instead of back of fag packet calculations, I'd be more likely to be concerned with some actual evidence, which seems in short supply (and, of course, so it should be).

I have no idea if or when we might run out of money but I am pretty sure that at the end of the 120 days (around the 19th of April) we will have a plan and an announcement of a share issue to raise somewhere in the region of £15 million, depending on the share price at the time.

Wallace said at the AGM ‘However, this funding will only be sought once we have completed a robust business-planning process that will allow us to engage with shareholders and potential investors from the platform of a well thought out strategic plan.’

Unless he comes out with, sorry I made a mistake and we now have an emergency on our hands I would take that over King's interminable ramblings.