If they don't understand what the majority of our support want/expect, then they don't deserve to be there. Pump the ********, win the league, decent run in Europe. This patronising survey pish is a waste of time, and money, that we can ill-afford to waste.

If it makes you feel any better, it costs next to nothing to do one of these surveys via Survey Monkey.

It's certainly not flawless, but I think folk are being way too critical about the club gathering feedback from fans.

Gordon Waddell:

Even the most gullible of Rangers fans must have read Graham Wallace this week and seen through him.

How disingenuous was he, saying on one hand there’s no chance of another administration and on the other admitting the club have had to take on a £1.5million emergency loan to see them through to the next payday?

Wallace can’t be held responsible for the nick the club is in but if he wants to engage with fans and have them engage back, he shouldn’t treat them like mugs.

He’s also trotting out this 120-day review as an excuse for inaction so often that when he gets to the end of it, his solutions will have to be special to make it look anything other than procrastination.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gordon-waddell--triple-punishment-3175289

I notice that they've had all sorts of graphics and promotional material printed and they had a hell of a lot of high quality, full colour glossy survey brochures to hand out at Ibrox yesterday and a fair amount of staff handing them out as well, so it's a lot more than just a free online survey.

From what I could tell, it wasn't really a massive success either. I watched a lady trying to speak to people and promote the survey in the main stand rear concourse, but folk are mostly not interested in stopping to do surveys when they're off to get seated or off to get a munch or coffee etc. The lady ended up looking a bit depressed about how difficult it was to get people interested in it.

Some folk seemed to think it was too complicated as well because I heard a few folk commenting about that. One big lad in his 20's said something about needing to be a 'fucking rocket scientist' to understand it. :D

i would be amazed if anything changes at the end of the 120 days.

or rather anything constructive. cost no doubt will be slashed while revenues will continue to be poor. except what they squeeze out of fans.

wallaces big ideas will be a 40% hike in season book prices and player sales.

genius.

I notice that they've had all sorts of graphics and promotional material printed and they had a hell of a lot of high quality, full colour glossy survey brochures to hand out at Ibrox yesterday and a fair amount of staff handing them out as well, so it's a lot more than just a free online survey.

From what I could tell, it wasn't really a massive success either. I watched a lady trying to speak to people and promote the survey in the main stand rear concourse, but folk are mostly not interested in stopping to do surveys when they're off to get seated or off to get a munch or coffee etc. The lady ended up looking a bit depressed about how difficult it was to get people interested in it.

Some folk seemed to think it was too complicated as well because I heard a few folk commenting about that. One big lad in his 20's said something about needing to be a 'fucking rocket scientist' to understand it.:D

Haha ffs. Don't know whether to laugh or cry!

Haha ffs. Don't know whether to laugh or cry!

In fairness, they couldn't really have made the survey all that much simpler. There's always going to be a few people who don't understand everything in a survey form, especially when they've been drinking for a few hours. :onetoomany: