Been googling and looking through other sites to refresh my memory. The fact that we require loans now to get through the next few months has me questioning the ability/honesty of CEO Graham Wallace. This is what he said in a Q&A article in The Herald on 17th December 2103 " In the short-to-medium term there is sufficient cash within the club in order for it to continue trading on a normal basis." Now he was the Chief Financial Office at Manchester City so I'm assuming he has some kind of accountancy/financial qualification. That being the case when he made that statement only 8 weeks ago was he fully aware of the financial position at the club? Did he check himself? Was he assured by the board that we were ok in the mid term?

Was he told the truth by the incumbents on the board and if not when did he realise we did not have sufficient cash for the short term never mind the mid term?

In the same Q&A article he speaks about gaining investment for the club, can we also assume he has failed in this respect?

Been googling and looking through other sites to refresh my memory. The fact that we require loans now to get through the next few months has me questioning the ability/honesty of CEO Graham Wallace. This is what he said in a Q&A article in The Herald on 17th December 2103 " In the short-to-medium term there is sufficient cash within the club in order for it to continue trading on a normal basis." Now he was the Chief Financial Office at Manchester City so I'm assuming he has some kind of accountancy/financial qualification. That being the case when he made that statement only 8 weeks ago was he fully aware of the financial position at the club? Did he check himself? Was he assured by the board that we were ok in the mid term?

Was he told the truth by the incumbents on the board and if not when did he realise we did not have sufficient cash for the short term never mind the mid term?

In the same Q&A article he speaks about gaining investment for the club, can we also assume he has failed in this respect?

The highlighted part now looks to have been misleading. He may not have meant to mislead anyone, but just two months on we need a crisis loan to stay afloat.

Between this and trying to get the players to agree a wage cut - an extremely naive move which did more harm than good - he has had a very disappointing start in the job.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

dont know why your blaming wallace. He didnt create the mess were in. The blame lies at the feet of profiteering bastard Charles Green and his cronies who filled their boots and have left us right up shit creek.

Don't know why you are saying I'm blaming Wallace for the clubs predicament, I never said he was to blame. What I am questioning is his credibility now after some of his past statements have been proven to be naive at the very least.

If we need this money for the day to day operation of the Club, then it begs the question why did they not sell Wallace in January.

It looks to me as if this was the intention from way back.

Not selling Wallace May have been posturing?