Was once totally against it, but now I'd support an ST boycott or whatever. Not a hells chance this mob is profiting out of me.

This seems the only thing left we as fans can do?,however the flip side of that is the SPIVS might just decide to sell all assets and rent Ibrox back?..................

This seems the only thing left we as fans can do?,however the flip side of that is the SPIVS might just decide to sell all assets and rent Ibrox back?..................

The ****s have been ahead of us for the entire time with several blogs etc. They'd never stand for this and would invade the car park. For once we might have to follow their lead and storm the place, hold back STs and show who is in charge. Personally we need to be more militant.

King has already lost £20M in us and yet he is still hanging about and trying to poke his head through the door but the Easdale's keep pushing him out. Does than in itself not say he has our best interests at heart?

I agree he needs to come out and tell us his bigger plans but right now I'd be jumping for joy if DK got any piece if Ibrox BACK into our hands.

In what way did King "lose" 20m though? What was his primary aim by investing these 20m? It is an easy claim to make, but IMHO he would only have lost it had he looked for some monetary pay-back or the like. So why did he invest in the first place?

He lost £20m because he bought shares in a share issue and the company went under. Whether he was expecting a profit or not, he got no return on his £20m so he lost it. Whether he wanted a return or not is irrelevant, although I'm sure he didn't expect his shares to end being worthless. It doesn't take away from the fact that he did lose it.

Was once totally against it, but now I'd support an ST boycott or whatever. Not a hells chance this mob is profiting out of me.

Sums up how I've felt for sometime.

What we need to do is disrupt so that the share price falls first.

Make it unpalatable for Laxey and co to be involved.

A first step would be to organise a first half boycott. Preferably a televised game.

We would need sympathetic press coverage - or at least a PR facility.

In short, this would need to be organised and some form of Action Group formed.

He lost £20m because he bought shares in a share issue and the company went under. Whether he was expecting a profit or not, he got no return on his £20m so he lost it. Whether he wanted a return or not is irrelevant, although I'm sure he didn't expect his shares to end being worthless. It doesn't take away from the fact that he did lose it.

That "technical stuff" is all fine and well. He bought shares to see the money being invested in the club, though. At least that is what everyone suggested/thought at the time. The money was used for something (and I would assume he intended it to be used for something), so his investment as such was not exactly "lost". At least as far as I am concerned.

That "technical stuff" is all fine and well. He bought shares to see the money being invested in the club, though. At least that is what everyone suggested/thought at the time. The money was used for something (and I would assume he intended it to be used for something), so his investment as such was not exactly "lost". At least as far as I am concerned.

It wasnt ? So what did he actually get out of it then ?

To be honest, I am bewildered that you can consider someone investing money into something and getting nothing back can be considered anything other than lost.

At that time when he invested, SDM had those grand moonbeams of taking over the world so I am sure that King would have expected a return on his money, or at least to receive the principal back.

When you invest in a company's shares on the stock market.... you assume that they are using it for something, yes ? To progress the company, capital projects, working capital, whatever the case may be. So, tell me, when you invest in these companies do you expect a return on your money ? If not, then I sure hope you dont have a pension plan.