Speaking to our haters. What sort of ploy is that? An own goal in my opinion.

Sorry mate but this small minded mentality doesnt wash , we only have the bbc and Rc covering scottish football to the wider population/fans , and like it or not we that inhabit internet land are in a very small minority and our opinions of the bbc are very much again in the minority

Speaking to our haters. What sort of ploy is that? An own goal in my opinion.

As much as we Rangers fans hate them it can't be a bad thing letting as many people as possible know,for instance I'm sure someone from the Rangers board will be listening?

Sorry mate but this small minded mentality doesnt wash , we only have the bbc and Rc covering scottish football to the wider population/fans , and like it or not we that inhabit internet land are in a very small minority and our opinions of the bbc are very much again in the minority

Do you know what, someone else said that to me before when i had a problem with Paul Murray speaking to our haters, it came back to me after i clicked the post button! :D I understand it mate but i seriously don't like it.

Why do Rangers fans not have mediums to get our word out to the greater Rangers family without involving people who are loving us being divided and so weak?

Edited by Super Cooper

As much as we Rangers fans hate them it can't be a bad thing letting as many people as possible know,for instance I'm sure someone from the Rangers board will be listening?

I know Ian, i just posted above mate, i understand that. It's fair enough i guess.

You have to take any publicity that's available. Many rangers fans will still listen to sportsound. I still do when it's all the football that's on.

We always listen to it on the bus home. I'm sure most RSC's do, and I'm sure the majority of our fans do.