Robby McCrorie?

How so?,he is only 16, he would be better staying at Rangers

Why? To work under Sinclair? To sit kicking his heels every week for the next 10 years? We will never have a better chance to blood a young keeper than we had in the summer last year, we decided to go with a £12k a week has been, we were given another chance this season, we chose to sign an experienced SPL keeper on £8k a week.

We don't know what to do with talented youngsters.

Why? To work under Sinclair? To sit kicking his heels every week for the next 10 years? We will never have a better chance to blood a young keeper than we had in the summer last year, we decided to go with a £12k a week has been, we were given another chance this season, we chose to sign an experienced SPL keeper on £8k a week.

We don't know what to do with talented youngsters.

I must say I have never ever seen a 16 year old keeper play in the first team for any club. I would say you have as much chance of ruining his career by playing him too young as gaining from playing him.