What I can't understand about this whole episode is that our highly paid PR expert didn't anticipate that this loan arrangement would cause a shitstorm and advise the board to find other alternatives.

What I can't understand is that our board didn't anticipate that this Laxey loan arrangement would cause serious problems and advise themselves to find better alternatives.

That part is just baffling.

If it was "part of the business plan" why were the terms only agreed last week?

If it was only in the forecast that we would need another £1.5m, why did he say we didn't need any more finance in the "short to medium term".

He can't have it both ways; and his attempts to explain it away like that do his credibility no good at all.

They needed money because they expected Imran to win his case.

What I can't understand is that our board didn't anticipate that this Laxey loan arrangement would cause serious problems and advise themselves to find better alternatives.

Laxey initially stated they would vote for what the fans wanted at the AGM everybody wondered why now it's crystal clear.

The board were knocked back by every conventional and even non-conventional lender (Bibby etc.) they approached.

They needed money because they expected Imran to win his case.

If that's true, and I don't doubt your information, then it actually makes some sense.

By putting the facility in place they prevented £500,000 being taken out of circulation, even if it was there to be taken out of circulation; and at the same time they don't need to draw it down unless and until we lose.