It's my personal opinion pure and simple based on a comment that was made last night, which as Zappa said may well have been a tongue-in-cheek quip.

It is indeed your personal opinion, Brahim, and from reading your posts about this group, you seem to be one of its heavy hitters and probably more experienced in matters of this nature than some of the others.

That's why your opinion is taken so seriously. You are on the inside looking out. You are a credible part of it.

I am astonished at the following words which were posted earlier in the thread:

"In any event, as was suggested last night, the RST/BR will soon have to consider whether they shouldn't transfer their holdings to the CIC for the greater good."

Here it is for all to see; a less than diplomatic approach, an implication that the one true faith has been discovered, and a casual dismissal of the alternative.

Unity? This is unity on Rangersfirst terms. Let's work together, they say, but what respectable organisation would work with a so-called partner grouping that is at ease displaying what some might perceive to be a rather high and mighty attitude?

The illuminating words above have let the cat out the bag. They have given credence to Rangersfirst doubters and ammunition to Rangersfirst enemies.

It's there in black and white - BuyRangers will have to consider whether to transfer its holding to this new group - for the greater good.

Let me respond.

It'll be a cold, cold day in hell before my share in BuyRangers comes within a million miles of Rangersfirst's clutching mittens.

Look I've had a long think about this - the only comment that even came close was one from my Dad - He was sitting next to Christine and said something along the lines of 'using the shares together' - I know for a fact he was talking about both Buy Rangers and Rangers First utilising their combined voting power to vote together for the benefit of fans. There was no reference about taking over anyone's shares.

Its a bit sad that this point is being misinterpreted this way as it is the opposite of the point that was being made. We should all work together for the benefit of the support

Thats the only thing I can even think that was close - it wasn't discussed or elaborated on.

It is indeed your personal opinion, Brahim, and from reading your posts about this group, you seem to be one of its heavy hitters and probably more experienced in matters of this nature than some of the others.

That's why your opinion is taken so seriously. You are on the inside looking out. You are a credible part of it.

There is no heavy hitters in our group - we are all part of the collective. However, our own personal opinions should be taken as such.

That suggestion to me is simply non of Rangers First's business - we have no right discussing what BuyRangers or anyone else does with their shares or their assets - that is their business.

It's my personal opinion pure and simple based on a comment that was made last night, which as Zappa said may well have been a tongue-in-cheek quip.

I'd appreciate if you don't use my name to support your poor judgement. :P

You didn't ever seem keen on being "in". Why not just let it progress without you if you are not interested in joining? There is no call for this sort of pejorative and total denunciation.

You are correct, I had reservations from the start about this but was waiting to see how it panned out. What I've been told and what I've read on here has not persuaded me to buy into it.

The 4th Meeting of the Rangers CIC Working Party was held at the Louden tavern on Monday night.

As previously reported, the Limited Company has been incorporated and will be converted to a CIC by Glasgow Solicitor, James Blair, who will become the first director.

Draft Articles of Association (incorporating changes from the model suggested by me and RA) should be up on the web site imminently, for comment.

As well as the minimum £5 per month donation (suggested donation £18.72), there will be a facility to become a Life Member of "Club 1872" by making a one off payment of £500. This can be paid in whole or in part by transferring shares (at current price) to the CIC.

Donations can now be accepted and the money will be held by Gocardless until such time as the CIC bank account is established in the next few days. For information on how to contribute please email will@rangersfirst.org or admin@rangersfirst.org.

The full Minutes will be published asap on the web site.

How many Directors will there be ?

Will their be any money paid to the Directors ?

Any discussion about expenses ?

It is a fact that I have experience of being in financial services and it's regulation, on the Board of SDUK and SDS as well as the RST and have offered my assistance on the admin and compliance side but equally there are many others who have expereince in other important areas such as IT which is all a mystery to me. If there are any heavy hitters (and certainly decisions are being made by some people and then presented to the group) then I am not one of them, JMHO. There are also people who have a much higher profile and whose opinion seems to carry more weight. But at the end of the day everyone is just a member of the working group and now has the opportunity to become a member of Rangers First.

Look I've had a long think about this - the only comment that even came close was one from my Dad - He was sitting next to Christine and said something along the lines of 'using the shares together' - I know for a fact he was talking about both Buy Rangers and Rangers First utilising their combined voting power to vote together for the benefit of fans. There was no reference about taking over anyone's shares.

Its a bit sad that this point is being misinterpreted this way as it is the opposite of the point that was being made. We should all work together for the benefit of the support

Thats the only thing I can even think that was close - it wasn't discussed or elaborated on.

I have to be honest (well I am always honest) and say that that was not the comment to which I was refering and for the avoidance of doubt I am not saying it was not said. But the comment I heard came during a discussion in the second half of the meeting when there was a reference to shares being transferred into the CIC in lieu of the £500 Life Membership. At the time I took it as aserious suggestion but it may well have been a flippant or sarcastic comment and I repeat it was not discussed.