I think Dave King's getting them where he wants them.

Don't forget that King's an out and out Glasgow boy as are a lot of our fans. He knows how to appeal to a lot of our fan base.

While the Easdales are also west coast, they don't have that appeal. As for the rest of the board, well ......

King is the man who can deal with this board. He will defeat them with the backing of a huge number of fans. Enough is enough. This whole shambles HAS to come to a head soon. OUR club cannot carry on this way.

King is the man who can deal with this board. He will defeat them with the backing of a huge number of fans. Enough is enough. This whole shambles HAS to come to a head soon. OUR club cannot carry on this way.

How will he defeat them ? McColl couldn't

I think the board(whom I'm not exactly 100 percent supportive of) will be able to get King to reveal what his intentions are (if he has any at all) .Too many of our supporters have too much faith in King thinking he's just dying to pour tens of millions into Rangers. I have to say I'm sceptical as to how much his wealth actually is.No one really knows do they?

McColl's heart wasn't in it. He wasn't a fighter like King. King is s real Rangers man. I have complete faith in him.

But how much will he invest ?

After the AGM I said on here I was surprised the reqs' got 30 percent which was far higher than expected & all it would take would be for someone like DK to enter proceedings and start buying the shares especially when they went to a low price like Laxey and Prior did. Had DK done that then he & maybe others would have got onto the board by now and he could more or less run Rangers as he wanted to. He didn't and I genuinely wonder why

After the AGM I said on here I was surprised the reqs' got 30 percent which was far higher than expected & all it would take would be for someone like DK to enter proceedings and start buying the shares especially when they went to a low price like Laxey and Prior did.

Why do you continually perpetrate the myth that Laxey and Prior bought at a low price?

Laxey bought in at £1 Prior at circa 54p.

Had DK done that then he & maybe others would have got onto the board by now and he could more or less run Rangers as he wanted to. He didn't and I genuinely wonder why

Perhaps it's because he actually knows what the f*&k he's doing?

After the AGM I said on here I was surprised the reqs' got 30 percent which was far higher than expected & all it would take would be for someone like DK to enter proceedings and start buying the shares especially when they went to a low price like Laxey and Prior did. Had DK done that then he & maybe others would have got onto the board by now and he could more or less run Rangers as he wanted to. He didn't and I genuinely wonder why

You wonder why, and you wondered the time before that http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?62129-Dave-King-statement/page7 , and the time before that, and the time before that, and the time before that.... Change the record FFS Rab!!!!!