Eh , no it's not mate unless I'm thinking about the wrong restaurant , the swallow is on PRW and we will be heading city center before cutting up just past the grapes bar , if taxiing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're right google found the wrong swallow!

Anyway, if you don't mind I'd prefer folks to get to the restaurant asap.

The swallow is at the top of Copland road on PRW.

It's actually a good shout as a place to get taxis to pick us up, although the flow of traffic on that side of the road is going the wrong way unless the cab joins the M8 and comes off again next junction.

The obvious thing to do would be to meet in the swallow after the match (quick liquid refreshment) and book the cabs for 3.15, allowing enough time for most of the traffic to have gone and we would be at the Tapas place for 3.20.

May not fall in with BH's regimental timeline though, and if not workable then please disregard.

I don't mind being (slightly) flexible!

However the flow of traffic IS the wrong way and I am trying to accommodate FS and get to the restaurant asap after the match.

Bear in mind the ceremony is going to take things up to around 3.00pm.

That said if the majority want to meet in or at the Swallow I am happy to go with that. The cars can drive up Dumbreck left at Nithsdale Rd and down Shields Road.

So vote now - Edmiston Drive at Copland Rd or the Swallow Hotel.

I wouldn't want to be accused of dragging anyone away from a pint.

Meanwhile back on topic - all phone numbers confirmed thanks guys.

Can anyone do a wall poster for us that might look good on film and get the restaurant name some exposure?

The First Annual Gersnet Dinner at Malaga Tapas 26 April 2014

is all we really need on it but certainly open to creativity.

Doubt it'll win any awards, but I have done this in A3...

a9apyqy2.jpg

Not convinced the Swallow would be ideal for picking up Taxis, it's the wrong side of the road and the traffic can take quite a while to clear that area post match. Corner of Edmiston Dr and PRW would be a far better option.

Did ponder about taking the service bus along PRW but.....:ninja:

I'll happily go with the flow.

Doubt it'll win any awards, but I have done this in A3...

a9apyqy2.jpg

Crawford I get that but wonder if it would be better to say "We all went to .........." and not sure if the owner will be too keen on the picture; how about something a little more Spanish?

Not convinced the Swallow would be ideal for picking up Taxis, it's the wrong side of the road and the traffic can take quite a while to clear that area post match. Corner of Edmiston Dr and PRW would be a far better option.

Did ponder about taking the service bus along PRW but.....:ninja:

I'll happily go with the flow.

Corner of Edmiston and PRW rather than corner of Edmiston and Copland Rd, seems fair enough.