The thing to remember is just because you believe in something you can't prove, it doesn't make people stupid if they don't yet believe it without enough evidence, especially if they are agnostic about it.

Agreed Calscot I'm not accusing anyone of stupidity. Never have - it's something I don't do.

The first thing I thought of when I read your post was to compare the thoughts of Chamberlain and Churchill in 1939.

Neither were stupid. One was right, and knew he was right. The other merely thought he was right and by his actions, very nearly lost this nation.

However, to go back on thread, I believe I'm right, and that future events will justify those beliefs. To recap, I'm not sure if there are puppet masters as opposed to a puppet master.

The thing to remember is just because you believe in something you can't prove, it doesn't make people stupid if they don't yet believe it without enough evidence, especially if they are agnostic about it.

The 29 percent proxy the easdales hold is proof.

Whilst this is good news and to be welcomed remember Media House and Jack Irvine were only ever hired hands. They were employed to do a job and despite what many people think they are very good at what they do. Never lose site of that fact, Irvine only ever did what he was asked too.

As for why they've left it might be that their unpopularity made them an easy sacrificial lamb, it equally might be they've achieved whatever it was they were tasked with doing.

Whilst this is good news and to be welcomed remember Media House and Jack Irvine were only ever hired hands. They were employed to do a job and despite what many people think they are very good at what they do. Never lose site of that fact, Irvine only ever did what he was asked too.

As for why they've left it might be that their unpopularity made them an easy sacrificial lamb, it equally might be they've achieved whatever it was they were tasked with doing.

Agreed they're very good at what they do.

How they achieve that, however, is another question altogether.

The Murray video was despicable. As was the attack on the Ledge.