The whole point is that this wouldn't be a home tie.

For these purposes, Ibrox is a neutral venue, and ticketing will be the responsibility of the SFA, in consultation with Clubs.

Our season ticket holders don't come into it as regards SFA ticketing. Only when it comes to RFC distributing the allocation.

I'm not sure the relevance of this. I'd be saying the same if it was Celtic Park or Hampden, the fact that it's at Ibrox is erroneous. The point is Rangers are doing the right thing by giving first refusal to the most regular attendees. The SFA should do the same, no matter which team they support. I've even suggested a process where they base it on who attended the previous rounds like in other sports.

For me it's common sense. You've got dedicated fans who attend every home league game, some away games, as many previous rounds as they can get tickets on, who will not be able to get a ticket, whereas you'll have some vaguely interested DU "supporter" who doesn't go to games and mostly just looks at the results, and when offered one of the surfeit of tickets on offer for them, thinks, "Not too bothered about going to games, but may as well go to this one as it's a semi-final and we might stuff Rangers".

I'm one of the fans who WOULD go to more games if I was near Glasgow, but because I don't get there often, I still think regular attendees deserve the tickets far more than me.