The Righteous Brothers?!?!?

I see your Irony Classes are progressing nicely. ;)

No irony intended, I can assure you. I just like that song!

Hey, do you remember the comedy sketches by Vic & Bob that were a piss take of Otis Reading & Marvin Gaye sitting on the dock of the bay?

How many convicted VAT fraudsters are there on the board of The Rangers Football Club Ltd? Who are members of the SFA, The Rangers Football Club Ltd or RIFC plc?

They why do you continually claim Dave King will fail them?

Isn't there a big question mark over the Italian who wants to take over Leeds Utd? he's just been done for tax evasion in Italy and it seems he may not pass the test in England.

No irony intended, I can assure you. I just like that song!

Hey, do you remember the comedy sketches by Vic & Bob that were a piss take of Otis Reading & Marvin Gaye sitting on the dock of the bay?

I always thought it was sitting "in the dock" but if you say "on the dock", I'm happy to take your word for it

I always thought it was sitting "in the dock" but if you say "on the dock", I'm happy to take your word for it

Not sure but I would say in the Dock of a court and on the dock of a bay. Not knowledge it just sounds right.

How many convicted VAT fraudsters are there on the board of The Rangers Football Club Ltd? Who are members of the SFA, The Rangers Football Club Ltd or RIFC plc?

Then why do you continually claim Dave King will fail them?

I'll correct myself a little if I may.

I believe that a director of the Club Board comes under the same rule as a director of the plc because the rule refers to the member and its associates.

Associates are defined:

if the person referred to or any associate of that person is a body

corporate, (1) any other body corporate associated with it either

through the holding of shares in it or by reason of control by contract

or other form of agreement; (2) any director or employee of that body

corporate or other associated body corporate or any close relative

of any such director or employee; and (3) where any person has an

agreement or arrangement, whether legally binding or not, with any

other person in relation to the exercise of his voting power in a club or

in relation to the holding

I don't know the exact relationship between Rangers International plc and Rangers Football Club but I would think it is caught by the above definition if not by the shareholding section.

There is a person on the Board of Rangers Football Club who was convicted of VAT fraud in 1997. That is not a bar to him being regarded as fit and proper by the SFA because it is more than 10 years since the conviction.

IMHO Mr King will not pass the SFA test for reasons I have stated often enough and in order to avoid getting a yellow card from admin I will not repeat them but you can read for yourself here if you wish:

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/SFAPublications/ScottishFAPublications2012-13/SFA_HANDBOOK_53-136_Articles_of_Association.pdf

See Rules 10.2 & 10.3

I am more than happy to take your word that "the South African Government and the South African Stock Exchange have no problem with deeming him fit and proper" but I don't see the relevance of any South African fit and proper test in relation to the SFA Rules.

IMHO Mr King will not pass the SFA test for reasons I have stated often enough and in order to avoid getting a yellow card from admin I will not repeat them but you can read for yourself here if you wish:

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/SFAPublications/ScottishFAPublications2012-13/SFA_HANDBOOK_53-136_Articles_of_Association.pdf

See Rules 10.2 & 10.3

The SAf may well apply different tests.

Which one is it to be?

He won't pass the "fit and proper test" or "the SFA may well apply different tests"?

How can you provide a definitive answer when you admit you yourself don't know the question?