Apart from a public statement (which I accept is valuable) I don't think he achieved anything tangible and he got a big knock back on the major plank of his/SoS/UoF scheme, "securing Ibrox for generations" etc against the ST money. I don't see any incentive for folks to do that now. The board will simply say that unless you pay your ST money on our normal terms you will have to buy a match ticket like anyone else i.e. you lost your seat. Game over, I think.

I'm not sure what you expected him to achieve at that meeting. No one will be renewing their season ticket before the 120 day report anyway, if it's less than satisfactory then people have a decision to make, if it's a work of business genius then we're no worse off and people will renew with glee. In between times the board know some people are watching very carefully. Game on surely.

Apart from a public statement (which I accept is valuable) I don't think he achieved anything tangible and he got a big knock back on the major plank of his/SoS/UoF scheme, "securing Ibrox for generations" etc against the ST money. I don't see any incentive for folks to do that now. The board will simply say that unless you pay your ST money on our normal terms you will have to buy a match ticket like anyone else i.e. you lost your seat. Game over, I think.

Not at all. King has succeeded in the first phase of his campaign - because, let's make no mistake, this is a campaign, not an attempt at a single knock-out blow - which is to destabilise the board. The board now is much more toxic than it was this time last month (30% loans anyone?) and whilst we don't know what is being said behind the scenes amongst the pack of them, the fact that one of them is wading around throwing threats left, right and centre show that the pressure is geting to him.

King has now taken control of the agenda - why else would the board have agreed to make a public announcement prior to the renewal of Season tickets? It seems to me that Dk is positioning himself so that in four weeks, when their plans are published, he either a) can fully expose the board for their incomptence and weakness and force them into an early share offering or b) knowing the board's plans, make a stronger case to fans not to buy STs by presenting his own more beneficial plans .

The board can say what they like, but if their toxicity continues to grow and the fans refuse to buy season tickets *that* is when it's game over.

Nothing was ever going to happen before the 120 days was up. You'd like to think that plan b is or was good to go if things don't according to plan after the 120 days but I have my doubts it is going to come down to who'll blink first come season ticket time

I'm not sure what you expected him to achieve at that meeting. No one will be renewing their season ticket before the 120 day report anyway, if it's less than satisfactory then people have a decision to make, if it's a work of business genius then we're no worse off and people will renew with glee. In between times the board know some people are watching very carefully. Game on surely.

Absolutely. Who ever goes in to these things playing their strongest hand at the first sitting? Whoever believes that King has gone it playing his one and only hand is being naive in the extreme methinks. Mr King is very adept at these 'negotiations'.

I'm personally glad he didn't go in with all guns blazing, and an all or nothing approach. He has very clearly left himself a place at the negotiating table.

Looks as if he's placed the ball firmly into their court, remains to be seen if they can hit it back or drop it.

I think this board's future is now dependent on their '120 day business review' which concludes next month. It has to produce a blueprint for the way forward or they're finished in my opinion

the board can say what they like but if the numbers are high enough ibrox will be signed over in seconds.

I think this board's future is now dependent on their '120 day business review' which concludes next month. It has to produce a blueprint for the way forward or they're finished in my opinion

I'm sure there will be a blueprint. Just won't be one that actually means anything.

We've had plenty people talk a good game in recent years. Murray was the master of it until he couldn't be arsed anymore.

He'll have to fudge it somehow, otherwise he's going to look very bad indeed.

He can't and he knows he can't so it's dead in the water.

You seem to have at the very least a defeatist attitude, is it because you are not involved with UOF ? You also have a very low opinion of fellow fans if you think they will put their seats before their club.