I've never understood why people think so highly of Davies, is record is fairly ordinary by any measurement.

Another thing about Davies is he's got a thin skin, he fell out with just about all the media at Forest, if he struggles to with the media scrutiny there he's got no chance at Rangers.

Davies comes across as an arrogant twat IMO, and nowhere near the level of coach/manager we require.

Thanks also to Bluedell for reminding me about the threesome with Sheridan, just after finishing my last mouthful of sandwich. I'm going to have indigestion all afternoon now!

Consistently does a decent job in a very difficult league to get out of, often with little money. Hardly spent much money at all in the summer but is competing against sides with much more resources. Forest were in free fall before he came back.

Also, while he might not be doing as well as could be expected at this moment, he is light years ahead of Ally, who is barely even a proper manager and would be out of his depth in League 2.