Lifted from FF:

The RFFF voted today that in the event of litigation against Craig Houston, arising from content on the Sons Of Struth Facebook page, a proposal to provide financial support will be taken to a general meeting of fans.

Lifted from FF:

The RFFF voted today that in the event of litigation against Craig Houston, arising from content on the Sons Of Struth Facebook page, a proposal to provide financial support will be taken to a general meeting of fans.

Disgrace this is getting considered, i'll be looking to get my and my family's donation back. Wasn't an awful lot but it's the principle, this is far far away from what the RFFF was set up for.

Disgrace this is getting considered, i'll be looking to get my and my family's donation back. Wasn't an awful lot but it's the principle, this is far far away from what the RFFF was set up for.

I have to agree with you on that.

I may not be a fan of the SOS in general but if people want to set up a fund to help Houston then fine, folk would be contributing knowing exactly what it was for.

This is a very very bad move

Why did you have to make me agree with you twice on the one night? It has made me go all strange.:D

Lifted from FF:

I wholeheartedly agree with those sentiments. I put my money into the this fund thinking it was to fight for and on behalf of the club and it's supporters. We the fans never complained when the RFFF money was used to pay Dunfermline, re-turfing, a young players surgery, and other anomalies. So i don't see any major difference for paying to help Craig, someone who i believe contributed to the RFFF fund.

I wholeheartedly agree with those sentiments. I put my money into the this fund thinking it was to fight for and on behalf of the club and it's supporters. We the fans never complained when the RFFF money was used to pay Dunfermline, re-turfing, a young players surgery, and other anomalies. So i don't see any major difference for paying to help Craig, someone who i believe contributed to the RFFF fund.

You must be having a laugh, all that was part of keeping our club alive, and the title defence was to keep our history in tact.

This is an individual's battle, may be an individual that many agree with but an individual nonetheless. This is as as from what the fund was set up for as you can get.

You must be having a laugh, all that was part of keeping our club alive, and the title defence was to keep our history in tact.

This is an individual's battle, may be an individual that many agree with but an individual nonetheless. This is as as from what the fund was set up for as you can get.

It was set up to pay for whatever the fans and fund contributors decide the fund pays for, that's how democracy works. I and many other contributors will vote for the fund to pay to help Craig

It was set up to pay for whatever the fans and fund contributors decide the fund pays for, that's how democracy works. I and many other contributors will vote for the fund to pay to help Craig

Load of tripe, it was set up to help the club through our insolvency problems.

If we're going down this route why not fund the defence of the many fans put on trial for singing a bloody song?