Given the dire state of the published interim accounts (despite whatever way folk would like to look at them) - I am yet again left with a lot of questions about how the board are running the club and how they foresee us pulling through. However we all know that over the past almost 4 months, the only answer we are constantly given is 'wait until the 120 day business review is completed'. This excuse is often compounded with the 'previous regime costs' and 'previous shortsightedness' that seemed to be the basis for some decisions.

Personally speaking, I have lost all faith in the board. I do not see any results from the investment committee, the Easdale's continue to operate within shroud of mystery and their behavior is nothing short of appalling, the debacle with King / Irvine which must have came from instruction from the board, the Laxey loan agreement etc. Therefor I do not hold out much hope on the outcomes of this review other than what was intimated by Somers - the fans will need to provide cash to bail out the club by season tickets, which I have to say is a totally unacceptable stance to take given the lack of performance that can be easily read from the accounts.

As stated, that's my personal view - and I would love to be proven wrong with a positive outcome of the review detailing new ventures / revenue streams / investment plans as well as a detailed account of how the business has been operated over the past 18 months or so.

However I was keen to see what other folk think the outcomes of the review will be? Do we have any faith in this 120 day exercise? Will Wallace finally prove he has the substance to continue in his position at Rangers? Will the board finally 'let go' of the historic excuse of the Green / Ahmed / Whyte era?

The past few weeks news headlines and media articles have almost laid down the gauntlet to the board - and I certainly still feel that the next move must be theirs, which will undoubtedly be the publication of the review findings. I fear that these results will not be enough to appease the support which will lead into another period of uncertainty.

I feel we're in the very strange position where the board are an enemy we need to fight for the good of our club. It should never be that way. One of the reasons why King is so enthusiastically endorsed by the fans, is that he seems to be the only one, the last resort, who can possibly wrest control back into Rangers friendly hands.

However, it looks like they are not going to give up easy and will lie, cheat and fight dirty against us in order to keep themselves at the helm. The problem for your average fan is that the only way to fight back is to threaten the health of the very club we want to save, but to do nothing means that after a prolonging a painful illness, where the club is continually leached, the club will be at death's door once again.

I feel we're in the very strange position where the board are an enemy we need to fight for the good of our club. It should never be that way. One of the reasons why King is so enthusiastically endorsed by the fans, is that he seems to be the only one, the last resort, who can possibly wrest control back into Rangers friendly hands.

However, it looks like they are not going to give up easy and will lie, cheat and fight dirty against us in order to keep themselves at the helm. The problem for your average fan is that the only way to fight back is to threaten the health of the very club we want to save, but to do nothing means that after a prolonging a painful illness, where the club is continually leached, the club will be at death's door once again.

Graham Wallace is certainly not my enemy, given the the time I think he could go down as our best CEO and I mean that.