Wallace may indeed hold office but the simple fact is he holds no power.

I'm led to believe he is still trying to find the door marked 'Exit'.

I've had my private thoughts along the same lines for some time now.

I don't think anyone on the Board represents the real power behind Rangers. I think they're all front figures and I'm not too sure that Green and Ahmed ever left the building metaphorically. And we all know who Laxey's man is. I'm just not sure where the Easdales fit in, and for that matter I wonder if Whyte ever left the building either.

Maybe it's all paranoia but I don't think Wallace even decides what he has for lunch in Ibrox.

He is only another patsy I'm afraid,he probably won't be the last either unless we can get the club out of the hands of these parasites.

He is only another patsy I'm afraid,he probably won't be the last either unless we can get the club out of the hands of these parasites.

"Unless we can get the club out of the hands of these parasites." There will be no shortage of people who will share your opinion about that but the next question has to be " how can that be achieved? and I guess that question leaves most of us floundering.

History would suggest that anything FS is prophesising will likely come to fruition. Logic would also suggest these events are likely to occur.

I really like it when FS makes predictions to certain fans, gets dogs abuse, then proves correct. He is a legend.

"Unless we can get the club out of the hands of these parasites." There will be no shortage of people who will share your opinion about that but the next question has to be " how can that be achieved? and I guess that question leaves most of us floundering.

We only need a few dozen blue tinted samurai. Maybe even only ONE!!