You may be right Hildy, but at present a saviour is the only way out of the clutches of these desperadoes.

It's impossible to do it on our own.

Let's get away from them first and search our navel ten years down the line.

Edited by bluebear54

Blaming the trust for a possible fall in book sales, rendering the club in doubt as a going concern. But you knew that. I know you're putting yourself across as 'on the fence', but there's really no fence to sit on anymore. It's about as black and white as it gets.

The so called ST Trust doesn't exist yet so far as I am aware. The Chairman blamed "external comment and ill-informed opinion continues to create uncertainty with regard to future income and cash flows". I would suggest to you that he was refering to the UoF and SoS, in particular Messrs Graham & Houston; and casting doubt on the Club's ability to trade as a going concern is exactly what they have done.

The so called ST Trust doesn't exist yet so far as I am aware. The Chairman blamed "external comment and ill-informed opinion continues to create uncertainty with regard to future income and cash flows". I would suggest to you that he was refering to the UoF and SoS, in particular Messrs Graham & Houston; and casting doubt on the Club's ability to trade as a going concern is exactly what they have done.

The custodians of our club during the past 2 years have blown about £50m with a vast amount of it unaccounted for - yet if the fans don't stump up another 8 or 9 million now we are risking the future of RFC?

The club's ability to trade as a going concern is not Craig Houston or Chris Graham's fault.

Keep up your crusade on behalf of the current lot though. Just don't let anyone know you are championing RF at the same time, bloody hell.

the accounts rather cast doubt about our ability to trade as a going concern wouldn't you say.

we started the 6 months with 11 million in the bank and finished it with 1.8.

They cast doubt on our ability to trade profitably.

What casts doubt on a company's ability to trade as a going concern are things like net liabilities, current net liabilities, borrowing facilities unlikely to be renewed or replaced, inability to pay creditors or to comply with the terms of loan agreements, the loss of a major market, key customer, supplier or management, or pending legal or regulatory proceedings that the entity may not satisfy.

Clearly, for a football club the potential loss of a large number of season ticket holders would constitute loss of a major market and/or key customer.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

The custodians of our club during the past 2 years have blown about £50m with a vast amount of it unaccounted for - yet if the fans don't stump up another 8 or 9 million now we are risking the future of RFC?

The club's ability to trade as a going concern is not Craig Houston or Chris Graham's fault.

Keep up your crusade on behalf of the current lot though. Just don't let anyone know you are championing RF at the same time, bloody hell.

I can only assume that you are deliberately misinterpreting my comments.

I didn't say that the Club is unable to trade as a going concern, what I said is that it seems to me that the Chairman was referring to those two gentlemen in particular and the organisations they represent as causing the present uncertainty.

However, perhaps you can place a different interpretation on the phrase "external comment and ill-informed opinion ".

I am certainly not an apologist for the current Board; but it is a fact that most of them were not in place whilst the IPO money etc was spent. It certainly isn't unaccounted, otherwise the accounts would be qualified. However, equally certainly it has not been explained in any detail and that has definitley led to distrust to say the least.

The fact that I support and a member of RF has nothing whatsover to do with Rangers Interim Accounts.