I note that my question, 'where's the f*cking money' was ignored. Not even a blaming on the previous board. It better be in the phase 2 results.:throwpc:

Absolutely disgraceful that they couldn't answer a civil question mate.

Fairly interesting initial results.

Of particular note for me is that only 5% of match-day attending fans consider themselves members of a fan group. The suggests all existing groups are struggling badly to attract members and is especially damning of the Assembly who consider season ticket holders as members.

Fairly interesting initial results.

Of particular note for me is that only 5% of match-day attending fans consider themselves members of a fan group. The suggests all existing groups are struggling badly to attract members and is especially damning of the Assembly who consider season ticket holders as members.

The Assembly initially claimed to represent over 30,000 fans and was directly funded by Rangers, but the results of this survey have been skewed due to it being open to fans of other teams.

It's hard to take the figures seriously although I have no doubt that the real figure represented by fan groups is quite low, and I'd actually be surprised if it was as much as 5%.

Given that the club is ready to create Assembly 2.0, it's time for the first one to be formally closed.

The Assembly initially claimed to represent over 30,000 fans and was directly funded by Rangers, but the results of this survey have been skewed due to it being open to fans of other teams.

It's hard to take the figures seriously although I have no doubt that the real figure represented by fan groups is quite low, and I'd actually be surprised if it was as much as 5%.

Given that the club is ready to create Assembly 2.0, it's time for the first one to be formally closed.

Closed it will be (has it even been open since 2012?) but new organisation or not, chances are the decision-makers may well be the same people.

This is a very important matter for the club. Despite only 5% being members of a group, 80% think fan engagement should be a priority. Club can't afford to bugger this up so I'm glad they're consulting more on the issue in the short term.

I don't think you feel part of a fan group unless there is a reasonable amount of communication. I never felt part of the RST as they took my money and then I hardly heard from them - perhaps because I've never been a member of Follow Follow.

I do feel part of Gersnet however.

Closed it will be (has it even been open since 2012?) but new organisation or not, chances are the decision-makers may well be the same people.

This is a very important matter for the club. Despite only 5% being members of a group, 80% think fan engagement should be a priority. Club can't afford to bugger this up so I'm glad they're consulting more on the issue in the short term.

This is a problem.

We claim to have a large support running into hundreds of thousands, but very few want to be fan group leaders and those who do would often rather start new groups than join existing ones.

There are undoubtedly many reasons for this lack of volunteers, and I'll suggest a couple. Firstly, the club has such a poor reputation that people think twice about a public association with it, and secondly, and perhaps more controversially, what might be termed the middle class within the support is diminishing as a proportion of the whole.

I know people hate getting bogged down in class issues and a definition of middle class is never one which meets with universal approval, but it's an issue which has come up in discussions with friends and is surely worth thinking about.