interesting assessment danny. Sionko struggled to hold onto the ball and was caught offside a few times.

apart from that i didnt think he did all that much.

As i said earlier thats hardly anything to judge him on but then again - hardly makes him a "a gem"

Initially he was a bit off the pace but then he started showing some good touches and vision (did you see that brilliant pass with the outside of his boot?) and didn't look out of place amongst his more esteemed team-mates imo.

I also didn't see him getting caught offside once because he was played deeper on the left - it was Nedved who kept being caught. FIFA's site claims Sionko was caught once though, which I didn't notice.

Maybe too early to judge him as a gem, I concede, but I was pleased with his performance and I believe he is a good signing.

missed the actual game but put ghana down for the win. dont know why just fancied them to do it. as i said on here before i was really impressed with their midfield and i thought if they could hold the czechs midfield they`ve got a good chance of winning it.

thanx micky essien.:D