The rise of UKIP reminds me of how the BNP shot in to mainstream a couple of years ago. It appears when the masses get pissed off, they lean right. UKIP are dangerous, because no one really takes them that seriously. At the last election, Clegg did well in the debates and people voted Lib Dem in the hope of some good, yet he sold the country out for a title, as entitled rich middle age people tend to.

UKIP to me are BNPLite.

Leaving the EU.

Migrants paying health insurance - we either support healthcare for all or we don't.

They reckon we'll save £55million A DAY by leaving the EU. Hilarious, I'd love to see their calculations on that, if they can find the fag packet.

They clearly don't believe in green energy/wind turbines etc,

Foreign aid cuts.

No votes for prisoners

remove the jurisdiction of the Court of Human Rights.

Evening GP surgeries

The social housing for locally born.

Their 'No to political correctness' crap

Those are the worst offenders.

Leaving the EU.

Migrants paying health insurance - we either support healthcare for all or we don't.

They reckon we'll save £55million A DAY by leaving the EU. Hilarious, I'd love to see their calculations on that, if they can find the fag packet.

Foreign aid cuts.

No votes for prisoners

Evening GP surgeries

What benefit does the EU serve? Why should prisoners get votes? What's wrong with evening GP surgeries? Political correctness is absurd.

Cutting foreign aid seems to be a perfectly good idea given how great our expenditure is and how often it isn't well spent.

Leaving the EU.

Foreign aid cuts.

No votes for prisoners

Evening GP surgeries

and, of course, their opposition to equal marriage, i.e. their belief that gay people are inferior human beings who don't deserve the same rights as everyone else.

The talk about saving £55m per day by leaving the EU displays an economic ignorance that is simply breathtaking in its idiocy - and when they talk about cutting foreign aid it proves that this economic ignorance is matched only by their racism.

ex-city boy Farage and his band of home county buffoons are muppets whose strings are pulled by forces much bigger than them.

These forces hate the protections offered for working people by the EU.

They hate the fact that a strong EU is an economic power block to rival the US.

They hate the prospect of Green energy since it reduces reliance on oil and gas.

They love keeping the working classes divided with their racist anti-immigrant rhetoric.

They hate 'political correctness' because it means that white people, primarily white men, can't demean and degrade non whites or females as they used to be able to do with impunity.

A vile, vile little party whose small minded message of ignorance, bitterness and hatred is depressingly familiar to anyone who has studied history.

Farage says what a lot of people/politicians are thinking. Just because he has the balls to say it, doesn't make him right, or less disgusting. I actually think he's a Tory plant. He doesn't steal traditional Conservative votes. They all in the main agree with his pish, as proven by old Selmy here. They'll vote for him in European elections, but come the general elections, they all slope off back to the Tories.

All our political classes have become vile parodies of themselves, Farage just isn't very good at hiding it. I'll be spoiling my ballot paper, as I always do.