If we are to believe Richard Wilson's article then King has the board dead to rights. They lied again. I agree that no matter what else they do, they must at least release the review results, and it better be convincing one way or another.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26959101

From para. 5 ...

"... Dave King, who wants to invest in the club, the Ibrox board had agreed to complete the business review being undertaken by chief executive Graham Wallace before the season ticket renewal process. King will consider the launch as a breach of that agreement and is likely to respond firmly."

After a few readings, that's a pretty unprofessional press release.

How they will be attempting to prepare a legal case against a South African citizen making a statement from South Africa is totally beyond me.

Between the lines, I think their cage is rattled.

But beware when rats are cornered.

This might become very messy.

After a few readings, that's a pretty unprofessional press release.

Very very unprofessional indeed. I think Somers and Toxic Jack might have had a few sherries before they put their heads together and came up with that drivel.

Totally, Zap - that bit about not wanting to invest is feeble manipulation of what he said, which is that he'd be happy if others ponied up the dosh so he didn't have to.

I dunno if I'm totally convinced by King but I absolutely know how I feel about the board.

Give the board the 120 days they asked forAndy, then maybe even I will join you in crucifying them.Until then let's just wait and hope.