Is King prepared to invest in Rangers?

I believe he is.

Would he prefer it if he didn't have to?

Absolutely.

It wouldn't bother me if King walked away. I am not particularly impressed by his plans so far but he put £20m in before and lost it. Now he's back for more. Even if people don't like him, to suggest that he's lying or kidding about throwing more money at the club is a poor show.

If the circumstances are appropriate, I have no doubt that King will put in.

Is King prepared to invest in Rangers?

I believe he is.

Would he prefer it if he didn't have to?

Absolutely.

It wouldn't bother me if King walked away. I am not particularly impressed by his plans so far but he put £20m in before and lost it. Now he's back for more. Even if people don't like him, to suggest that he's lying or kidding about throwing more money at the club is a poor show.

If the circumstances are appropriate, I have no doubt that King will put in.

That's a fair appraisal imo. I've said this before about King but i could spend his money quit easily, but it's not my money. So unless i win the lottery soon all i can do is back his play, i don't own a season ticket but will put that amount into the season ticket fund, too show the board dave and I are serious.

£30m or £30....King clearly stated in an interview that was was looking to invest out of his own pocket. Now he's saying he's wanting other folk to invest the cash - how much is he actually going to pit in???

If I had £50k of £30m sitting "spare" in an account I would invest it in the club, but unfortunately I don't.

Everyone is wanting the board to be transparent and clear about their plans etc....yet DK keeps changing his story, and folk seem quite happy with that.....

Nobody has £30,000,000 sitting spare, it's invested in something somewhere. As other have pointed out King's story hasn't changed, it's really not hard to follow at all.

Aye, i'm sure if you had £30,000,000 million 'spare' you'd give it to the board of Rangers.

What is it they say about a fool and his money again?

King previously stated in an interview (link provided previously) that he was putting the £30m in himself - no mention of his cash being a fallback option....it was coming out his pocket!!!

Now he saying he hopes the £30m comes from others. His story HAS changed. If this was the board they would be getting branded as liars, but since it's King it's fine. Why is that difficult for folk to see.

King is not saying that he won't invest, but his position HAS changed from what he first stated.

the link you provided was clear.

he said we needed 50 million and to get to that he said he probably would have to put in 30 of it .

your making up the rest.

That's a bit cryptic! I would have said that our troika of King-doubters want the best for Rangers, even though I think they are off the mark in this case - what is it you think they wish for?

Everybody wished for David Murray to sell the club I've no doubt they too wished the best for Rangers but look how that turned out.

I still shake my head when people criticise someone for not spending £30 Million of his own money. That's THIRTY MILLION POUNDS! No matter how much money someone has to expect them to hand over that amount of money for something that isn't worth half that and for which he is very unlikely to ever get back is quite something.

I demand to know why Darthter hasn't put £50,000 into Rangers. C'mon, sell your house man, get a second job, you claim to love the club but all you do is bump your gums on here, show you really care by selling your car or a kidney or something.

I respect your views Amms but IMHO suggesting a man sells his kidney to invest in the Club is a poor show, whether said in jest or otherwise.

I respect your views Amms but IMHO suggesting a man sells his kidney to invest in the Club is a poor show, whether said in jest or otherwise.

Really, you thought I might be being serious? Fair enough.

AN APOLOGY TO DARTHER

Darther, earlier in this thread I made the tongue in cheek suggestion you should sell one of your kidneys and give the money to Rangers. I was exaggerating to make a point however just in case you thought I was being serious can I just clarify DON'T SELL EITHER OF YOUR KIDNEYS, KEEP THEM FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN, YOU PROBABLY NEED THEM ALTHOUGH I'M NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Indeed I'm not promoting the selling of any body parts or vital organs to raise money for Rangers, although maybe sperm would be okay, you can wank for Rangers if you want. I think. But you don't have too, you can keep your sperm to yourself if you want, like your kidneys.

If anyone needs any further clarity on selling body parts, organs or secretions please feel free to PM me.

AN APOLOGY TO DARTHER

Darther, earlier in this thread I made the tongue in cheek suggestion you should sell one of your kidneys and give the money to Rangers. I was exaggerating to make a point however just in case you thought I was being serious can I just clarify DON'T SELL EITHER OF YOUR KIDNEYS, KEEP THEM FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN, YOU PROBABLY NEED THEM ALTHOUGH I'M NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Indeed I'm not promoting the selling of any body parts or vital organs to raise money for Rangers, although maybe sperm would be okay, you can wank for Rangers if you want. I think. But you don't have too, you can keep your sperm to yourself if you want, like your kidneys.

If anyone needs any further clarity on selling body parts, organs or secretions please feel free to PM me.

B*****d........now you appologise!!!! I'm just out of post op.

For further info, you don't get as much as you think for a kidney - £75 if your lucky. Don't worry though I topped it up with a lung & my spleen - £150 for the cause. The wife & wean are booked in for next week.

:cheers:

Note: There is a 2nd T in my username!!!! DarthTer