DK previously stated (possibly as public fact) that he had £30m to invest, with a further £20m from other sources.....from my recollection, there was never any comment about only doing it if he had to. so based on common thinking has is an out & out liar!!!!

He also stated the the chairman told him that the review would be out AFTER ST renewals. He's now changed that to after many have renewed - so that makes him a LIAR.

Anyone else getting completely fed up with it all?

I have a feeling most supporters will just keep their money in the bank.

If King had wanted to make a difference he should have given the fans an incentive, perhaps matching the money that goes into the 'Trust'.

Anyone else getting completely fed up with it all?

I have a feeling most supporters will just keep their money in the bank.

If King had wanted to make a difference he should have given the fans an incentive, perhaps matching the money that goes into the 'Trust'.

Totally fed up with it. Our club is a toy being torn to pieces by crooks on the one hand and (if you'll pardon the phrase)" a "king a across the water" who talks the talk but won't walk the walk. This, coupled with the dismal football on display, is purgatory.

Thing is, if, as expected, the review is out this week, all this drumming about "season ticket renewals" is utter rubbish. The "process" has started, people have till end of April to decide on whether to renew and the deadline for STs is end of May. King makes it look as if those 3 to 7 days are the end of the line.

In any case, does he really think it is a well-thought through plan to talk to the club about club details in the media? The Scottish media? Few doubt in his good intentions, but the way he goes about this is rather disappointing.

Mr King, do you agree that:

1. Fans do not normally rely on a business review when considering whether or not to buy a season ticket for the following season;

2. Fans normally buy a season ticket on the basis of their loyalty to the Club;

3. A season ticket is not an investment it is a payment for entry to Ibrox Stadium to watch Rangers play 18 times next season;

4. Season ticket money cannot be "advanced"; it is either paid or it's not paid in full or subject to any instalment scheme established by the Club.

and can you confirm that:

You still prefer "not to put money into Rangers if it can be found from other sources."

This isn't a 'normal' situation.

1. Fans do not normally rely on a business review when considering whether or not to buy a season ticket for the following season;
  3. A season ticket is not an investment it is a payment for entry to Ibrox Stadium to watch Rangers play 18 times next season;
  4. Season ticket money cannot be "advanced"; it is either paid or it's not paid in full or subject to any instalment scheme established by the Club.

You still prefer "not to put money into Rangers if it can be found from other sources."

You seem to label supporters "fans" or "customers" arbitrarily and contrarily as long as it supports your argument against King and supporting clearly underhand manipulation by the board.

But I really don't think you understand the power of the customer. There is more to it than paying for something and receiving goods or service. As shown previously, Starbucks felt the need to bow to customer pressure to pay tax they were entitled to avoid. That says that Starbucks customers can demand more than a cup of coffee for their money. I'm sure if all the customers of Starbucks coordinated, and in a scenario where Starbucks had season tickets and promised a review on the tax issue, that the customers would want to see the result of the tax review before buying the season ticket.

It is the same with any analogy you care to use. When enough customers coordinate and put on the pressure, the boards of companies have to think about bending to their will or going bust. The difference with a football club, which I shouldn't have to explain, is that the "customers" care greatly about whether the business goes bust, which gives power back to the board. But when the board is clearly systematically abusing that power to take advantage of the loyalty of the "customers" then it's time for the "customers" to use the all the power they have.

A season ticket is a type of loan in a sense no matter how you try to confuse that, and fans don't have to lend the money. They can easily give the club the same money but do so on a fortnightly basis - but here again, the club have stick to hand when it comes to their seats. Although there must be thousands with not such a good seat that may not care so much and be enough have an impact. And the danger to the board there is that without the financial commitment, the fans might be persuaded to do something else on many of the match days...

My money is staying in the bank its time to starve this board out i believe Dave King has the best interests of the club at heart but doesn't want to line the shareholders pockets at the expense of investing his money into the football side of the business.

Re the status of ST sales.

They are prepayments that the Club receives from its customers for future delivery of goods or services.

So, while they may not be loans in the strictest sense of the word, they create a liability on the company's balance sheet and an obligation to the customer.

Generally prepayments require a degree of trust that the company will be able and willing to honour that obligation. If that trust or certainty is absent, there are many ways in which risk can be mitigated.

Involving a 3rd party, or requesting for some form of collateral and / or guarantee is perfectly normal in circumstances where that trust is absent. In fact, international trade finance depends upon it.

Frankly I don't care about the precise start and finish dates of the 120 day review and the ST renewal process. Either through desperation or contrivance, the Board have created a situation where they are attempting to bring in as much ST cash as they can before their plans are made public and that seems to be contrary to what was agreed with Mr King.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's obvious that the 120 day review was nothing but a con trick used to defer criticism till after the fans had put their money in once again.

They conned us with the delayed AGM and are repeating the tactic here. Wallace's credentials have well and truly been flushed down the toilet.

The one thing we have is that with King behind us, administration II would be totally survivable and indeed allow us to rebuild the way it should have been done the first time.

My money is staying in the bank its time to starve this board out i believe Dave King has the best interests of the club at heart but doesn't want to line the shareholders pockets at the expense of investing his money into the football side of the business.

I'm not so sure that the board can be starved out. All they may do is just adjust their spending plans for the decreased income and point the finger at those boycotting. In a way they may feel that this can get them off the hook,

Do the directors care if the club suffers? I doubt it and therefore they may be happy just to sit back and maintain control.