Rangers defender Sebastian Faure hits back at Light Blues critics......

Most of them have the temerity to play two strikers against us too!

That is what was in my mind when I made that post, shocking really; as I remarked to those around me last week, it's one thing playing one up v top European teams when the plan is not to lose a goal at home, it's quite another v Athletico Forfar or FC United of Ayr when you've won the league 36 points and 71 goals ahead of your nearest rivals and some members of your team are on 20x what the opposition are getting paid.

queen of the south managed 92 last year.

Gretna scored 97 at this level the year they were in this league amassing 88 points. They scored 130 in the bottom tier compared to our 87 and we both conceded the same amount. They also accumulated 15 points more than us! I bet they done that on a combined annual wage bill of less than one of our players.

Gretna scored 97 at this level the year they were in this league amassing 88 points. They scored 130 in the bottom tier compared to our 87 and we both conceded the same amount. They also accumulated 15 points more than us! I bet they done that on a combined annual wage bill of less than one of our players.

Ah but did they come up against 11 men behind the ball! Bad wind! Poor pitches! Touch tackling opposition! Were they brought down by inferior opposition! Dodgy refs! To be honest even the excuses seem to be stopping now, pretty much everyone is in agreement he's incapable.

And where are they now? Just saying.........

Irrelevant mate. They were a micky mouse outfit who actually made going through the Lower leagues look easier than we have.

True but they did have a major benefactor though and BTW the same man helped out Berwick as well.

However, there are parallels inasmuch as they brought in players with experience at a higher level.