We'll see how many of them put their money into Messrs King & Gough's company; and what's the betting that Mr Houston, Mr Dinnie and Mr Graham are also directors.

I'll wager all your earthly possessions that you're wrong.

Originally Posted by BrahimHemdani

We'll see how many of them put their money into Messrs King & Gough's company; and what's the betting that Mr Houston, Mr Dinnie and Mr Graham are also directors.

Thanks but I wouldn't bet on anything to do with it especially as you are in the know and I'm not.

Did not you stop you insinuating though did it.

Originally Posted by BrahimHemdani

Did not you stop you insinuating though did it.

"Insinuating" - what was it exactly that I was instilling doubt about?

Surely those three fine men would add a great deal to the Board of Ibrox 1872 Ltd?

I stated my opinion about who else might be directors, I don't need to bet on it for it to be my opinion; a poster on another web site is taking odds against most of the current directors of Vicast Ltd and even Mr McColl.

So were you just fishing, trolling, baiting, smearing or do you often partake in conjecture?

I am sorry but you have lost me completely.

I said that I bow to your inside knowledge of these matters, accept that or not it's up to you.

I wasn't "fishing", I was just stating my opinion; I don't understand what is meant by "trolling"; "baiting, smearing" whom exactly?

Why would I be "smearing" these men, suggesting they might be part of Mr King's new company? I am sure that he would select none but the best.

I partake of a few things that I enjoy including dark chocolate and courvoisier; but no, I don't often indulge in conjecture.