Yeah, a few people have made the PLC point on Twitter - and they're not board critics by any manner of means.

I remain stunned anyone trying to excuse this car crash of an interview.

The UoF expands on my first thoughts nicely. Something like this was entirely expected. Sadly, the usual suspects will lap it up and we will be mired in squabbles, as I suspect is the intention of the statement.

The UoF expands on my first thoughts nicely. Something like this was entirely expected. Sadly, the usual suspects will lap it up and we will be mired in squabbles, as I suspect is the intention of the statement.

I can only presume Easdale was trotted out to make Wallace look good tomorrow. If Wallace actually takes question tomorrow that is...

So supporters must renew their ticket regardless of any other factor? Righteo!

Did I say that? If people cannot renew because of finance, work, family etc, even if they just don't enjoy the football anymore it's all valid reasoning.

However we both know that here we're talking about some folk who obviously can renew but are trying to make political statements.

I'd like the club to get the money, you know to pay the wages, the bills etc.

Unfortunately, there's no guarantee your money will do that. Instead it's wasted on pay-offs, bonuses, legal action and superfluous PR contracts because the people administrating our money are failing in their job.

That's why people lack the faith required not to spend their £300+. Not because they're disloyal.

I'd like the club to get the money, you know to pay the wages, the bills etc.

So would I.

If only I could trust the board to spend it on that. Like I said before though - I'm sure the review's findings will clear things up...

Unfortunately, there's no guarantee your money will do that. Instead it's wasted on pay-offs, bonuses, legal action and superfluous PR contracts because the people administrating our money are failing in their job.

That's why people lack the faith required not to spend their £300+. Not because they're disloyal.

So millions of season ticket money is just going into pockets?

You know better than that Frankie.