As previously stated, the Board has no intention of granting security over Ibrox and therefore has regrettably decided that for the current season ticket renewal process it will proceed with direct payment only to the Club by way of bank transfer, cash or cheque payment. Any supporters who are on the automatic renewal scheme will not have their tickets renewed automatically and will also require to renew their seats individually.

Am I alone in not understanding this. "for the current season ticket renewal process it will proceed with direct payment only to the Club by way of bank transfer, cash or cheque payment" which suits me as I am on auto bank transfer; but then " Any supporters who are on the automatic renewal scheme will not have their tickets renewed automatically and will also require to renew their seats individually!"

So am I to read this literally that I can renew in the same as I have done by paying direct but I am going to have to apply again? Why?

On a second point, apart from the hassle, this would seem to suit those who were complaining that by delaying they were being forced on to the more expensive CC scheme; they'll be happy they can now pay the Club direct hopefully still for a one off £10 charge.

and rangers would be 20 million poorer and greenco 20 million richer. wouldn't be my preference.

what evidence is there they know how to run the club?

No, King would be 10 to 20m poorer, not Rangers FC. I would actually have to check back with regards to ST money for 2013/14 and the IPO timing, so one would know how much money was in the accounts or coming into the accounts from ST sales after King got the chance to invest again (i.e. post March 2013). Money now lost by those folks running the club essentially till Green and Co. went. King might be 10 to 20m poorer, but Rangers more than the same amount better off. It might be that he wasn't in a position to buy anything until later in 2013 - and fair enough then. But the way he went about it throughout the Summer and Winter did not suggest that he actually thought this through ... or indeed decided to play this in business-game style.

Be that as it may, Wallace and Co. have to live with the status quo and I for one reckon that the board right now is no longer spending money where they don't have to. (And I for one see a bonus here and there not as a serious thread to our future, if that bonus is actually called in.) You would hope that the current board is also checking where the money has actually gone, but that won't change their main task right now.

Taking bonuses, while paying people off. Wish I was surprised by that, I'm not, just saddened. 70 million wasted again not surprised. Now what do we do, give them more season ticket money and more from another share thing or starve them out? Either way we risk the club we love.

On a second point, apart from the hassle, this would seem to suit those who were complaining that by delaying they were being forced on to the more expensive CC scheme; they'll be happy they can now pay the Club direct hopefully still for a one off £10 charge.

While it may be more convenient for some, I doubt they would have hoped to be accommodated in a way that makes the club look both in trouble and amateurish.