As a simple mind I would like to know what is our best option at this minute. I understand the obvious.

Are we guaranteed a CVA? Do we have another shambles where a muppet is the proffered buyer.

As a simple mind I would like to know what is our best option at this minute. I understand the obvious.

Are we guaranteed a CVA? Do we have another shambles where a muppet is the proffered buyer.

From my understanding the current largest secured creditor is George Letheam. Doubt he'd refuse a CVA if things were to go pear shaped to utterly fucked.

It is as clear as day that the CEO asking players to take a wage cut and presiding over a massive 18 month cash blow is the reason.

What complete and utter nonsense.

Graham Wallace obviously made a mistake "asking players to take a wage cut" but he was appointed on 21 November 2013, so how has he " presid(ed) over a massive 18 month cash blow"?

Because the former is loan the latter is payment for a service; we've been through all this before.

Here was me thinking it was a credit facility. Calling it a 'loan', would imply that Mr Easdale physically transferred the monies directly into the clubs account. Maybe he has, maybe he hasn't. Maybe it was a public relations stunt. Who knows. All we do know is, whatever happened, it was half a million, secured against assets.

Just out of interest, do you consider the credit card companies advancing book money as a loan? It's not just traditional loans that can command some type of security.

Yes, I agreed with you that they would not give the fans security over anything for their £12 million, up front, loan.

I am sorry that you do not understand the difference between a loan and advance payment for a service to be rendered but that is why you seem to be confused about security.