I said i wouldn't read the review and i haven't, reading the revues of the review, it's not going down too well, or is that an understatement?

refreshing honesty about how fucked up the running of us has been for 2 years.

acceptable targets for us to return to the top of the pile.

pertty vague on how other than the idea it will cost 30 million over and above what can be expected in from fans etc.

oh and our bankers fear we will go bust and won't allow credit card payments for season books.

there hasn't been a share issue to allow him to. not since his accounts were unfrozen.

doesn't need a shares issue. If he's got the money you seem to think he has then he could buy existing shares like Prior & Laxey did.Loose change to him surely?

He'd have got control by now if he did but I don't think he's anywhere near as wealthy as you seem to think he is

doesn't need a shares issue. If he's got the money you seem to think he has then he could buy existing shares like Prior & Laxey did.Loose change to him surely?

He'd have got control by now if he did but I don't think he's anywhere near as wealthy as you seem to think he is

i know you don't but he is.

what we both know is he won't buy out shareholders he will invest though in rangers. who can blame him the share price just dropped 10%.

you don't get to be the richest man in sa by paying over the odds for shares.

In 2008/9, this website commissioned a fan review into operations at the club and our report is still available for download here:

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/STS_Full.pdf

It's damning that five years later, the same issues are prevalent and the business review lacks the same detail volunteers were able to contribute.

Now if only the club had published something as ambitious as that. Some fine writers there... At least one of who now works for the club too.

i know you don't but he is.

what we both know is he won't buy out shareholders he will invest though in rangers. who can blame him the share price just dropped 10%.

you don't get to be the richest man in sa by paying over the odds for shares.

Makes you wonder what he expected in return for his previous 20m investment.

#rangers Graham Wallace says there's "no threat of administration" & on club's future he's "more confident today than he has been"

Asked by STV how much Rangers have in the bank today, Mr Wallace replied: "A little less then £3.5m". That was the figure in bank in Dec.

Asked if Rangers experienced any shortfall in trying to meet April payroll, Mr Wallace replied: "No."#

Graham Wallace says there will be some redundancies among #rangers non playing staff. Says it will be "relatively small number"

Rangers Graham Wallace didn't deny he and the rest of the board will be taking a bonus

Possibly but any rise at 24p is worth far more than a rise at 45 p etc ,% wise

Sorry, rbr but it isn't.

Don't fall into the "penny share" trap.

A 1% rise in the share price is a 1% rise in the share price regardless of the starting point.

Of course, 1p on 24p is a higher percentage than 1p on 45p; and if that's what you mean then obviously you are correct. But if you mean that it is more likely for 1p or 24p shares to double in value than shares at 45p; that may be the case if the former are less mature companies than the latter. For example the chances of BP doubling in value are remote compared with say a new start up technology company.

BUT and it's a big BUT, "penny shares" or those close to that level most likely are at that price for a reason e.g. the stock market does not value the company very highly, which means that there is as much chance or possibly even more chance of the price of a 1p share going down to 1/2p or 24p going down to 12p as there is of it doubling.

That said, I think Rangers are a BUY at around this level but don't invest any money you can't afford to lose!

Edited by BrahimHemdani

#rangers Graham Wallace says there's "no threat of administration" & on club's future he's "more confident today than he has been"

Asked by STV how much Rangers have in the bank today, Mr Wallace replied: "A little less then £3.5m". That was the figure in bank in Dec.

Asked if Rangers experienced any shortfall in trying to meet April payroll, Mr Wallace replied: "No."#

Graham Wallace says there will be some redundancies among #rangers non playing staff. Says it will be "relatively small number"

Rangers Graham Wallace didn't deny he and the rest of the board will be taking a bonus

how can they possibly justify bonuses. if they do they should be sacked or removed.