He told the board he would only invest as a last resort if they couldn't get other investment from elsewhere and it was his kids' inheritance anyway he'd be investing. People need to get this idea out of their heads that this man is sitting waiting to invest tens of millions into Rangers but is being prevented from doing so. He isn't.

Why do we need to get the idea out of our heads that a guy with a track record of putting tens of millions into the Club wants to do it again? People need to get the idea out of their heads that him saying "I'm a last resort if you need me" is not him saying "I don't want to if I can help it". He has already agreed with his family that he will if given the chance and they support him. His comment about being a last resort was in response to a lot of comments made at that time by people saying they don't want to see the Club propped up by one man again. He was basically saying "If you can find investors - great!. If you can't then you know where to find me". The board can't find said investors. Yet they won't offer terms to King. Why? Looks from where I'm standing that King is being prevented. So I reckon you have got it wrong, so we can agree to differ.

You didn't answer my question of "based on what?". Why do we need to get the idea out of our heads that a guy with a track record of putting tens of millions into the Club wants to do it again? People need to get the idea out of their heads that him saying "I'm a last resort if you need me" is not him saying "I don't want to if I can help it". He has already agreed with his family that he will if given the chance and they support him. His comment about being a last resort was in response to a lot of comments made at that time by people saying they don't want to see the Club propped up by one man again. He was basically saying "If you can find investors - great!. If you can't then you know where to find me". The board can't find said investors. Yet they won't offer terms to King. Why? Looks from where I'm standing that King is being prevented. So I reckon you have got it wrong, so we can agree to differ.

Unfortunately we'd have to agree to differ. His original investment was £20m into Murray Sports (not Rangers)nearly twenty years ago. He got £18m of that back as SARS documents show.

I simply do not believe DK is as wealthy as some make him out to be therefore I do not believe he will invest anything like the sums quoted even if asked to do so at the forthcoming shares issue.Until this is understood by our support then Rangers simply cannot move forward and get back to the top where we belong

Whereas I'm inclined to agree with you about the huge bonus GW did not create the 'financial mess' as you call it. If he can turns things around then would he not be deserving of such a bonus?

How do you make out he's a puppet and holds no power ?

If he turns the club around then yeah, he should get a reasonable bonus tantamount to his success.

Has he turned the club around? No - so why is he collecting a bonus?

Pretty sure he's never asked fans to starve the Club of anything.

"I believe that it is vital that fans now withhold season ticket money from this board and similarly refuse to support the club by way of the purchase of replica kit or any other retail product. " DK statement 11 April 2014.

If he turns the club around then yeah, he should get a reasonable bonus tantamount to his success.

Has he turned the club around? No - so why is he collecting a bonus?

Do we know for a fact when any such performance related bonus would be due?