We may find out on Monday. I know at least on shareholder who is going to ibrox to demand to see his contract.

Like it or not CEO's and their like get bonuses at almost in every company in the land often too easily in my opinion. Its a way of life in this country unfortunately

Im told this was in fact true that he put in £20m to Murray Sports and got almost all of it back. During the 1990's after apartheid ended many whites in SA were moving their money out of SA in case its value plummeted. Of course the economic collapse never happened.

Remember too DK said he was going to sue SDM regards the oldco being liquidated after Whyte's disasterous ownership. Has King ever got around to this? Dont think so

He never got a penny back Rab. :thup:

Im told this was in fact true that he put in £20m to Murray Sports and got almost all of it back. During the 1990's after apartheid ended many whites in SA were moving their money out of SA in case its value plummeted. Of course the economic collapse never happened.

Remember too DK said he was going to sue SDM regards the oldco being liquidated after Whyte's disasterous ownership. Has King ever got around to this? Dont think so

Told by who though. The court document were proven not to say it. The club accounts prove it's not true. As do Murray sport ones.

It's a yahoo wet dream based on misreading of court documents.

Indeed while saying that King was the richest man in SA the pointed out that he was so rich he could spend 18 million on Rangers at the drop of a hat. That's what the court documents said.

Unfortunately we'd have to agree to differ. His original investment was £20m into Murray Sports (not Rangers)nearly twenty years ago. He got £18m of that back as SARS documents show.

I simply do not believe DK is as wealthy as some make him out to be therefore I do not believe he will invest anything like the sums quoted even if asked to do so at the forthcoming shares issue.Until this is understood by our support then Rangers simply cannot move forward and get back to the top where we belong

Why do you promote this utter nonsense?

Do you really think nobody would notice £18m going missing from the accounts of RFC plc?

He needs to be given time to turn the club around. It will not happen overnight.

What we don't need is the DK, UoF, SoS circus going on in the background with the ultimate aim(intentional or not) of destroying Rangers

We also cannot let the current jokers have a free reign because they are already achieving likewise.

That's exactly my point BH. You would likely need to be worth hundreds of millions to have a million of readily available cash.

There's absolutely no chance of him being worth anything like that. If that was the case he'd be one of the richest men in Scotland and regularly appearing in rich lists. I think it is fair to say he is small time.

We also cannot let the current jokers have a free reign because they are already achieving likewise.

So who do you want as owners and who would you put on the board? And how would you achieve this within corporate law?