Great, another CEO to be chased out, and one that could really do us some good as well

Are you serious with this?

He is not being chased out anyway. He is working his ticket, it started at the agm. We have enough money to see out the season. The speculation re fans delaying buying season tickets cost us our cc mandate.

No need to fill in the gaps, yet you think he is doing good work? Wow.

As a shareholder who attended the AGM I cannot reach any other conclusion than that Graham Wallace misled me into believing that we had sufficient funds to reach the end of the season. Whether that was by accident or design remains to be seen, but not many things have happened by accident in this whole sorry saga.

As a shareholder who attended the AGM I cannot reach any other conclusion than that Graham Wallace misled me into believing that we had sufficient funds to reach the end of the season. Whether that was by accident or design remains to be seen, but not many things have happened by accident in this whole sorry saga.

Do you believe the explanation he gave in the the interview?

Even if they do suspend Wallace what is it going to achieve nothing when its the Easdale's and co pulling the strings... We need to either get rid of the board or figure out a way to make it work with the current board members. If Wallace does get hung out to dry by the board then we will just face another expensive hunt for another puppet CEO.

We should KIV that Wallace did sack the FD responsible for the forecasts he was relying on at the AGM.

I think that this is extremely relevant. Wallace was only in the door around a month and would be relying on existing cashflows prepared by Stockbridge.

The 120 day review squarely puts the blame on Stockbridge with statements such as "poor planning and forecasting of cash flows" and "financial forecast ...contained several key assumptions that upon review were seriously flawed". They can't come out and specifically name Stockbridge for legal reasons but they are all but telling you that he was incompetent and he is totally getting the blame.

I doubt then that any legal action against Wallace will be successful and any calls for him to be suspended based on this will be ignored.