I said weeks ago Wallace will have found out things in the course of the investigation he wasn't aware of at the time of the AGM.

Then it would have been wise of him not to comment when he did not know. Why say we had enough money to last the season? No one but himself to blame. That in itself tells you all you need to know about the guy.

He said what he did because he is picking up a fat wedge to do so. Like all the puppets before him.

Dave king from outside the club was able to correctly predict us running out of cash. But Wallace from inside couldn't.

And we are to believe Wallace was just mistaken. Hmmmmm

Good point. Hadn't thought of it that way. Wallace's position is now untenable IMO and he's brought it on all by himself.

Dave king from outside the club was able to correctly predict us running out of cash. But Wallace from inside couldn't.

And we are to believe Wallace was just mistaken. Hmmmmm

Some may dismiss this as "a lie" too, but Walace actually said that the loan - that may or may not be drawn from Letham and Easdale - was not required short term. Should be on record somewhere. He's also on record saying that we have a little less than 3.5m "in the bank", much the same amount as a few months back (and who can tell about income generated in this time (e.g. deferred ST/sponsorship money)).

Hence I doubt it is just as easy as you put it.

Some may dismiss this as "a lie" too, but Walace actually said that the loan - that may or may not be drawn from Letham and Easdale - was not required short term. Should be on record somewhere. He's also on record saying that we have a little less than 3.5m "in the bank", much the same amount as a few months back (and who can tell about income generated in this time (e.g. deferred ST/sponsorship money)).

Yes he is still lying even now and not very believable lies.

Good point. Hadn't thought of it that way. Wallace's position is now untenable IMO and he's brought it on all by himself.

I still see no point sacking him. He will be delighted to go. Will be paid off and we will just get a new GreenCo patsy who will have 3 failed ceos to blame.

Ssdd

What did you understand the following quote to mean when it appeared in the Herald on 17th December last year?

"In the short to medium term there is sufficient cash within the club in order for it to continue trading on a normal basis".

Graham Wallace.

What did you understand the following quote to mean when it appeared in the Herald on 17th December last year?

"In the short to medium term there is sufficient cash within the club in order for it to continue trading on a normal basis".

Graham Wallace.

I saw it exactly as things panned out i.e. we'd need cash from somewhere before the end of season

LOL. Untenable by whom ? he'll go if the shareholders i.e. the owners decide he has to go. Not self-important, self-appointed fans reps