What did you understand the following quote to mean when it appeared in the Herald on 17th December last year?

"In the short to medium term there is sufficient cash within the club in order for it to continue trading on a normal basis".

Graham Wallace.

At which time he was in the job for how long and had been handed facts and figures by money-spender prime Stockbridge? A person he (apparently) sacked once he had a more closer look at the finances?

(Sidenote: After your father (at the time a person of respect and "in the know") told you for ages that it was Santa happening by on x-mas eve ... and you found out he didn't and it was all just a hoax by your parents, did you go about and acuse your parents of lying and call them liars?)

At which time he was in the job for how long and had been handed facts and figures by money-spender prime Stockbridge? A person he (apparently) sacked once he had a more closer look at the finances?

(Sidenote: After your father (at the time a person of respect and "in the know") told you for ages that it was Santa happening by on x-mas eve ... and you found out he didn't and it was all just a hoax by your parents, did you go about and acuse your parents of lying and call them liars?)

You didn't answer the question.

Please, try again.

So he lied and blamed somebody else then? Fitting in well I see.

This would be funny if I didn't know you were being deadly serious.

a month. plenty of time to look at the bank balance. i have an app on my phone for that maybe i should tell him

a month. plenty of time to look at the bank balance. i have an app on my phone for that maybe i should tell him

To be fair, the bank balance on its own wouldn't tell him anything. The management accounts and cashflow forecasts would. A level of accuracy would be assumed from an FD who had been involved for more than a year so, if that was the case and it was Stockbridge's fault then it's difficult to apportion too much blame to Wallace.

To be fair, the bank balance on its own wouldn't tell him anything. The management accounts and cashflow forecasts would. A level of accuracy would be assumed from an FD who had been involved for more than a year so, if that was the case and it was Stockbridge's fault then it's difficult to apportion too much blame to Wallace.

Yet dave king knew the score. You might think Wallace would have been more careful about saying we had the cash in the business to survive given the press speculation we didn't.

You might also wonder why he would then blame cash not being there he though was.

No doubt he will worm his way out of this on such technicalities but I don't believe him for a second.

As for his lies last week it's clear he doesn't learn or care.