Yet dave king knew the score.

Dave King didn't know a huge amount. He gave an educated guess that many others could give, but he had a lot less information than Wallace,

If King had Stockbridge's cashflows and then made the call I'd be impressed but anything else is just a punt.

To be fair, the bank balance on its own wouldn't tell him anything. The management accounts and cashflow forecasts would. A level of accuracy would be assumed from an FD who had been involved for more than a year so, if that was the case and it was Stockbridge's fault then it's difficult to apportion too much blame to Wallace.

To be fair, Wallace made the statement. Absolutely not Stockbridge.

To be fair, Wallace made the statement. Absolutely not Stockbridge.

So what? A CEO takes information from all of his directors and can't be expected to sit down and check in detail every bit of information that he's given.

If he is being misled by a fellow director then what can he do about it?

A CEO's job is not to sit down and check bank reconciliations and AR recs to make sure that the cashflow he is relying on is accurate. If he can't rely on a director then he gets rid of them, which is what he apparently did.

Dave King didn't know a huge amount. He gave an educated guess that many others could give, but he had a lot less information than Wallace,

If King had Stockbridge's cashflows and then made the call I'd be impressed but anything else is just a punt.

That would be ok I've dave king was the one that was wrong.

I just don't buy it. Within days of the AGM they were trying to punt lee Wallace and get loans to plug the black hole.

He was lying then and was still telling porkies last Friday.

LOL. Untenable by whom ? he'll go if the shareholders i.e. the owners decide he has to go. Not self-important, self-appointed fans reps

This gets to the crux of the matter.

Instinctively, you just don't like to see a fellow fan speaking for others. You see fans reps as self-important and self-appointed and you dislike them for getting ideas above their station, and you are not alone. This attitude is quite common within the Rangers support and it is holding us back.

If we are a group that cannot function as a democratic entity, we will get walked over by shrewd men in suits who understand only too well that your attitude is shared by others and that it makes us ripe for exploitation.

We really have to move on from this. We need representation which means we absolutely need fan representatives.

So what? A CEO takes information from all of his directors and can't be expected to sit down and check in detail every bit of information that he's given.

If he is being misled by a fellow director then what can he do about it?

A CEO's job is not to sit down and check bank reconciliations and AR recs to make sure that the cashflow he is relying on is accurate. If he can't rely on a director then he gets rid of them, which is what he apparently did.

4 months down the line after he sees the relevant detail, he should then clarify the position then.

Not perpetuate the lies with deflection and denial. The big boy did it and ran away does not wash. He could have asked his director buddy Easdale about it, he was there at the time.

I know what a CEO's job is, thanks. At least RFC is just a small company to be CEO of, no wonder the CEO is hanging on like grim death for his salary and bonus.