I agree JC, it's the lesser of the two evils choice for me, do we support the current position of feeding the current incumbents and see our monies go on high wages and bonuses for very little return. Watching the club being run down and assets leased off. Or do we look for another fresh start this time hopefully with the right minded people in charge, who put the club first rather than hedge fund and mysterious share holders bank balances.

It looks pretty certain admin would mean starting next season on minus 25 points, coupled with any decent player like Wallace getting sold that virtually guarantees us not getting promoted and I think you underestimate how damaging that could be.

Some of the recent talk sounds dangerously like hating the regime more than loving the club.

It looks pretty certain admin would mean starting next season on minus 25 points, coupled with any decent player like Wallace getting sold that virtually guarantees us not getting promoted and I think you underestimate how damaging that could be.

Some of the recent talk sounds dangerously like hating the regime more than loving the club.

Unfortunately my dad died with cancer, if the doctors had told me then that removing the cancer would have prolonged my dads life, even if it meant his quality of life would have been impaired, I would have opted for removal of the cancer. The cancer was terminal though. I see the parallels with that situation now, the cancer is killing the club it needs removed, yes the club will suffer for a few years, but better it impaired but living than dying with a terminal illness.

Unfortunately my dad died with cancer, if the doctors had told me then that removing the cancer would have prolonged my dads life, even if it meant his quality of life would have been impaired, I would have opted for removal of the cancer. The cancer was terminal though. I see the parallels with that situation now, the cancer is killing the club it needs removed, yes the club will suffer for a few years, but better it impaired but living than dying with a terminal illness.

My condolences.

But to use my own medical analogy, I see this more like taking a seriously ill patient that needs treatment to survive out of hospital because previous doctors messed up treatment, despite a brand new set of doctors having been appointed since.

Basically it's far too simplistic to assume that this suffering equals a better future, what if more 'hedge funds' buy us out of this second admin, what's your next move? Personally I don't care if people make money as long as we're stable, and that 's what i'm counting on Wallace for. If we want a regime where people don't want to make money then those individuals will need to buy the incumbents out.

If King originally quoted as saying he would invest up to £30m from his own pocket - How would folk feel if he took say £10-15m of that planned investment & used it to buy up shares & take (some kinda) control, leaving up to £15-20 for future investment.

I believe that the majority of fans would be behind him 100% - if he is able to backup his current shouting with a solid, dependable board & company structure. I think fans would happily take the reduced investment.

It would be better than what we have now but not really good enough. Dave knows that.

My condolences.

But to use my own medical analogy, I see this more like taking a seriously ill patient that needs treatment to survive out of hospital because previous doctors messed up treatment, despite a brand new set of doctors having been appointed since.

Basically it's far too simplistic to assume that this suffering equals a better future, what if more 'hedge funds' buy us out of this second admin, what's your next move? Personally I don't care if people make money as long as we're stable, and that 's what i'm counting on Wallace for. If we want a regime where people don't want to make money then those individuals will need to buy the incumbents out.

What if it was the same doctors with masks on?

King has repeatedly said he doesnt want to give the original investers anything , he always said he wanted to invest via a new share issue where the money went into the club , now I dont know how hard that is to understand but some of our support must be incredibaly thick or unable to read if they dont get that point .

Money to original investors NO , money to Rangers Yes

King has repeatedly said he doesnt want to give the original investers anything , he always said he wanted to invest via a new share issue where the money went into the club , now I dont know how hard that is to understand but some of our support must be incredibaly thick or unable to read if they dont get that point .

Money to original investors NO , money to Rangers Yes

What one wants one can't always get.

Football clubs all over the world are taken over by the present owners of that time being bought out, it's not some outlandish suggestion that King should do that if he's really that concerned with our future.

What one wants one can't always get.

Football clubs all over the world are taken over by the present owners of that time being bought out, it's not some outlandish suggestion that King should do that if he's really that concerned with our future.

But it's you that's talking about buying out and gaining control DK has never once stated that , all he has ever said is he wants to invest , we have a discredited board screaming out for money , I don't see what the problem is to be honest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk