Not at all, you get what you paid and a whole lot f*&king more besides !

One of the weirdest defences of misfeasance I've seen to date, "It's ok lads it's only £4.5m that was wrongly spunked the other £66.2m was rightly spunked."

Nowhere have i said that or defended them FS and i think you are being very disingenuous here. I have clearly stated that Green, Ahmad and Murray mismanaged the money and were completely to blame for it.

Would be grateful if you reviewed your original opinion.

I've defended him on here before but his pro board stance is laughable, just like everyone on that particular forum.

We know the money is in the books, that's not the point. Has the money been completely wasted? Yes. He has basically just proven that the money has been 'spunked away'.

And FS was calling out Whyte far earlier than he was. FS was nearly banned and called a 'tim' for what he said about Whyte.

I have proven a lot less money has been spunked away than what people give an impression of but more importantly, i have pinned it on Green, Ahmad and Murray. I would have thought that was pretty obvious from the context of the article.

Calling out Whyte at the beginning doesn't equate to anything that happens after the Whyte era otherwise you'd have been lauding me for 16 months for calling Green out on Day One......:)......:giruy:

I always respected your opinion in Green I just thought it was wrong and largely still do :)

I've defended him on here before but his pro board stance is laughable, just like everyone on that particular forum.

We know the money is in the books, that's not the point. Has the money been completely wasted? Yes. He has basically just proven that the money has been 'spunked away'.

And FS was calling out Whyte far earlier than he was. FS was nearly banned and called a 'tim' for what he said about Whyte.

Oh and FS wasnt calling Whyte out far earlier than me. I called Whyte out for almost a month before he took over, basically from the start to the end. From memory FS was the same. We both took it very tight from the off and were very often the lone voices in the crowds on that issue.

I have proven a lot less money has been spunked away than what people give an impression of but more importantly, i have pinned it on Green, Ahmad and Murray. I would have thought that was pretty obvious from the context of the article.

Ah right, so the big boys did it and ran away. That's ok then.

We can then blame the current puppets when they're replaced in a few months.

One of my biggest gripes outside of the conduct of past and present board post administration is the club never cut the cloth or planned for the long term. Salaries and bonuses were and are too high, which leads me to believe all decisions were based on a short term outlook. Example being, did Green and co ever think 100% bonuses for promotion would fly with the support? Of course they never. Those boys were out as quick as jumped in.

Factor in the Chico and Imran world tour which talked of hotels, cancer research shops, new mega-store etc, and all the cash is gone. Fast forward to our current position and we've yet to see a viable, groundbreaking plan that is professional, inspiring and inclusive of all stakeholders. People might point to the review but personally that was rubbish. King was right when he said an office junior could have written that in a day. Laying the balme at the door of the supporters should we hit a wall in the same document that confirmed finances were mismanaged and fresh investment is required - fresh investment which is sitting ready in the shape of Dave King - was beyond the pale.

Then we go and look at Wallace's most accurate statement again where he said finances has been mismanaged. Could we replace mismanaged with spunked, wasted, thrown away? Not unreasonable to do so, is it?

Nowhere have i said that or defended them FS and i think you are being very disingenuous here. I have clearly stated that Green, Ahmad and Murray mismanaged the money and were completely to blame for it.

Would be grateful if you reviewed your original opinion.

Why are the words "Brian" and "Stockbridge" only noticeable by their complete absence?

How can you write such an article and completely omit the Financial Director for the full term said article covers and expect it to be taken seriously?

Why are the words "Brian" and "Stockbridge" only noticeable by their complete absence?

How can you write such an article and completely omit the Financial Director for the full term said article covers and expect it to be taken seriously?

I have answered that question further down. I toyed with including him but i genuinely feel he was nothing but an order taker. It wasnt out of any protection of him as lets face it....he was hopeless.

Then we go look at Wallace's most accurate statement again where he said income has been mismanaged. Could we replace mismanaged with spunked, wasted, thrown away? Not unreasonable to do so, is it?

Don't let anybody doubt for a second that Wallace, Somers and Nash hold good Corporate Governance in the dame disdain that their predecessors did absolutely nothing has changed in that regards, different faces maybe but the same old contempt.