I don't have an issue with that. The job comes with a level of pressure which is off the scale and should be highly paid, no matter what wallopers in the media might think. Performance has been terrible, that's what I object to.

But the here and now is not what matters. The entire picture is what matters, because until it is sorted there's no prospect of the stability we desperately need. We have to find out who did what and when, so that if - for example, sorry Malcolm - Malcolm Murray is discovered to have sanctioned the 100% bonus setup he never gets taken seriously again as a player. Or if David Murray definitively knew about Whyte's plans, he never gets near the place even to watch a game. And so on. It will take ages and it will be a distraction and it will be hurtful, but sooner started sooner finished.

The alternative is years of whispering and factions and enough bullshit to get the rhubarb 10 feet high.

That's all fair enough it was more a reference to bringing up Ally's playing history.

When I say done well I don't just mean financially, if we'd not been demoted there's no way he'd still be Rangers manager for one.

what war? he was only one who had a properly-funded bid.(unless you consider McColls 11th hour attempt to be a bid)

There were other bids, though they were lower than Greens and no one else seems to have included a bid for the club and it's assets. Everyone else was going down then CVA route. History suggests his bid wa

Sorry to be a pedant Andy, but in actual fact, in the +5 months since his arrival, Somers has a well documented record of releasing highly embarrassing statements which were probably penned on his behalf by PR attack reptiles like Toxic Jack and have been well below any previously acceptable standards for statements from a Chairman of Rangers.

He's on record as publicly trying to defend the indefensible in Brian Stockbridge and other previous boardroom incumbents, as well as using his new position and the Club's name to attack our own fans and individuals who ultimately want nothing but the best for Rangers.

The man hadn't even been appointed one single month before he proved himself without a shadow of doubt to be a grade A buffoon who was a completely undeserving and inappropriate appointment as Rangers Chairman.

I bow to your youthful memory, young master. Either senility or the tsunami of uselessness we're subjected to made me forget...

Not forgetting about the late submission of the RFC accounts, which is a criminal offence.

And not forgetting how Sandy' lawyer got a hold of Craig from SOS's mother's address details.

There's quite a few things he should be pulled to rights on.

Graham Wallace's Rangers record: Blamed fans for corporate mistakes; took 120 to come up with piss-poor, vague dreamscape for the future; supports another team.

What a weird bunch we are, holding people to different standards!

Weird indeed. Maybe you have to humbly admit to yourself that most people just do not realize how far away they are from your greatness. Yet, you can watch them from where you are, full of inner peace and a slight feeling of regret, for you sure have all the answers and great and cunning plans handy to get our club out of those narrow straits ...

Weird indeed. Maybe you have to humbly admit to yourself that most people just do not realize how far away they are from your greatness. Yet, you can watch them from where you are, full of inner peace and a slight feeling of regret, for you sure have all the answers and great and cunning plans handy to get our club out of those narrow straits ...

I've no interest in this sort of thing, sorry.