Sometimes you need to make a judgement call and I certainly trust Wallace even if not other board members so much

Frankly you stating you trust Wallace is like giving him the black spot.

Three cheers for STB.....:onetoomany:

Frankly you stating you trust Wallace is like giving him the black spot.

Three cheers for STB.....:onetoomany:

That's totally uncalled for.

Why would STB's opinion be less valid than yours; just because he is prepared to give Wallace and the Board a chance to sort things out and you are not.

That's totally uncalled for.

Why would STB's opinion be less valid than yours; just because he is prepared to give Wallace and the Board a chance to sort things out and you are not.

stb has quite a track record for backing charlatans.

There is no plan, It's a wish list I could have come up with.

There was reference to at least one appendix, were they published anywhere?

Also one has to assume that there will be a new budget and cashflow forecast that you would not expect them to publish and other information that will be commercially sensitive.

Maybe someone can answer this question:

When was the last time a PLC company produced a full & detailed Business Plan (inc contract details/revenues/expenditure etc), then published it to the general public???

Mr Wallace has published an overview or summary of his business plan, not the full & frank version. To publish a full business plan would probably be against certain stockmarket rules & could potentially be in breach of some contracts - it would also be financial suicide.

IMHO, the information that Mr Wallace has published highlights a number of areas where the business was obviously failing/underperforming - this is the 1st step to improving things. The key thing now for the board is to act upon the failings that they have identified & get things sorted.

As I have said before, I think they should come out with some Key milestones/targets along with completion dates. Hitting those targets would go a long way to improving not only the fans trust, but also the stockmarkets trust.