If one more person asks for time I think will scream. Give Wallace 120 days now give him more time. Give Mather time he's not green. Give green time he's not whyte. Give whyte time he's not Murray.

Time wasting is all we ever get.

Wallace never claimed he'd sort everything in 120 days did he? Time to implement the review was always going to be needed

But according to GS, they've had their time - share issue on Monday then???

monday is to late. we are right now paying interest on a loan we wouldn't need if we had has a share issue. edminson house continues to rot instead of bringing money in. etc etc.

there time was up ages ago.

Wallace never claimed he'd sort everything in 120 days did he? Time to implement the review was always going to be needed

hes done nothing and continues to do nothing. with the possible exception of planning how he will spend his bonus.

look wallace will be gone soon because of the easdales not us. hes welcome to stay as far as i am concerned but i promise you this the only chance of him doing that is if king gets control. otherwise a new patsy will be blaming wallace when the next set of figures come out and begging for time. what he wlll mean is time to collect his bonus like wallace of course.

That's totally uncalled for.

Why would STB's opinion be less valid than yours; just because he is prepared to give Wallace and the Board a chance to sort things out and you are not.

You really should get a life.

I've never claimed anybody's opinion is any less valid than the one I hold.

If STB has a problem with what I wrote then he knows full well where he'll find me from circa 14.45 tomorrow

You really should get a life.

I've never claimed anybody's opinion is any less valid than the one I hold.

If STB has a problem with what I wrote then he knows full well where he'll find me from circa 14.45 tomorrow

I do appreciate a rare bit of backing on this forum. :lol: But I certainly take the humour out of that comment we've been discussing these things for too long now for me to get offended!

monday is to late. we are right now paying interest on a loan we wouldn't need if we had has a share issue. edminson house continues to rot instead of bringing money in. etc etc.

there time was up ages ago.

I take it that you know for a fact (and can support with evidence) that money from the loan/credit facility has been drawn down then??? That being the case, could you please enlighten us EXACTLY how much??? For the record, I have no idea if any of the loan/credit has or has not been drawn down!!!

Regardless of investment, the main problem is that the company is full of holes, which are leaking money. These leaked must be plugged before ANY sizeable investment is brought in, otherwise that too will disappear as quickly as the last lot. Without plugging these leaked, even DK's proposed £30-50m will not last all that long, and it certainly wouldn't benefit the team as much as is hoped.

Mr Wallace's review has hopefully identified clearly where these leaks are, how best to tackle them. Once done, then bring in the investment.

You have to give them time for the new Share Issue.

They can announce it now. In fact they can do whatever the he'll they like. I won't be waiting on them doing it.

From now on they are only being judged on actions and I'm in full protest boycott mode until we see some

I take it that you know for a fact (and can support with evidence) that money from the loan/credit facility has been drawn down then??? That being the case, could you please enlighten us EXACTLY how much??? For the record, I have no idea if any of the loan/credit has or has not been drawn down!!!

Regardless of investment, the main problem is that the company is full of holes, which are leaking money. These leaked must be plugged before ANY sizeable investment is brought in, otherwise that too will disappear as quickly as the last lot. Without plugging these leaked, even DK's proposed £30-50m will not last all that long, and it certainly wouldn't benefit the team as much as is hoped.

Mr Wallace's review has hopefully identified clearly where these leaks are, how best to tackle them. Once done, then bring in the investment.

Ah that old chestnut.

Edited by the gunslinger